• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida man has been accused of flying to Chicago and cutting off his love rival's penis before returning home.

Justin Foster, 28, appeared at a bail hearing on Thursday in the suburban Chicago city of Des Plaines, where shocking new details of the horror attack emerged.

Prosecutors said at the hearing that Foster, outraged over a new man who was dating his ex-girlfriend, flew to Chicago O'Hare International Airport in March, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Once at O'Hare, Foster rented a car and sought out the 26-year-old man who is the object of his jealousy, authorities say.

The prosecution alleges that once Foster located the man, he hit him over the head with a tire iron, carved his initials into his leg, and cut off his penis.

Foster then threw the severed member over a fence and dragged the man out of sight behind a parked car, according to the prosecutors.

Foster then allegedly drove back to O'Hare and caught a flight to Atlanta.

Police say a resident found the injured man lying in a pool of blood and called police at about 3.14am on March 14.

He 'appeared to have been severely beaten to the head and other parts of the body and was bleeding profusely,' police said in a statement.

The victim was rushed to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge and later transferred to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago for his life-threatening injuries.

Although the victim survived, he suffered permanent brain damage, officials said.

There was no word from authorities as to whether an attempt was made to reattach the severed organ. Police said that he 'will never fully recover'.

An arrest warrant for Foster was issued on August 23, and Des Plaines police traveled to Tallahassee to apprehend him. Foster was extradited to Illinois on September 20.

At Thursday's bond hearing, Assistant State's Attorney Luis Muniz argued against setting a bail for Foster.

'We're talking about a very heinous crime here,' Muniz said, adding that Foster knows where the victim lives and could be a danger. 'A monetary bond is not appropriate.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-accused-chopping-romantic-rivals-PENIS.html
1539387550479.png

When I saw the headline only, I thought "South Africa or Russia".
Dang, right here in USA.

PS: he's a nice looking fellow, plenty of other fish to catch for a sensible guy. He's just psycho!

Last edited:
Stupid! Carving your initials? You might as well have signed a confession & left it on the body.

I sincerely hope the victim is brain damaged enough to be unaware his penis is gone.

So, is his ex-girlfriend still dating the injured guy who now has brain damage and no penis?

So, is his ex-girlfriend still dating the injured guy who now has brain damage and no penis?
I seriously doubt it.
She gets to dance along and find a new boyfriend. One that has a penis and a functional brain.

I sure would like to know more details. Like how did ex Beau know who the new beau is and where to find him.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida-man-accused-of-cutting-off-penis-of-exs-new-boyfriend

DES PLAINES, Ill. - A Florida man was arrested after authorities say he cut off the penis of his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend.

Justin Foster, 28, of Tallahassee flew to the Chicago area in August to confront the man who was dating his ex, the Chicago Tribune reports.

According to the report, "prosecutors allege Foster approached the man on the street, hit him in the head with a tire iron, carved initials into his leg and then cut off his penis."

The victim was found by someone else on the street and taken to the hospital, where officials say he is also suffering from permanent brain damage.

Foster flew back to Tallahassee where he was arrested on Aug. 27 and brought back to Chicago late last month.

After being held with no bond, a judge granted Foster a $1 million dollar bond Thursday, allowing him to be released while awaiting trial.

Back