• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Gruesome video captures the moment a bull gets revenge on a matador — thrusting a horn up his anus and leaving him with a 10-inch wound to his rectum that almost killed him.

French matador Juan Leal, 26, had been tormenting the beast with his red cape at the Las Ventas bullring in Madrid on Saturday when he suddenly got wrong-footed with the proud animal hot on his tail.

The crowd at the 12th day of the San Isidro bullfighting fair screamed in horror as the angry animal impaled Leal with his right horn — lifting the bullfighter at least a foot for a few seconds before he crashed to the ground in agony.

As two assistants raced to distract the bull, Leal leaped to his feet, grabbing his ass and hobbling away.

Photos show the back of his pants completely ripped, the rest stained with a large patch of blood.

But Leal insisted on continuing the fight — and footage shows him eventually holding up the bull’s ear to cheers from the crowd. He was later carried out on a stretcher, grimacing in pain.

Leal’s surgeon, Dr. Máximo García Leirado, told Los Pleyers that a bone in Leal’s sacrum kept the horn from pushing in farther and killing him.

My news feed on my phone told of an ohio man who was gored and killed by a bull on Saturday when he was checking a gas well, can not give a link I don't know how to on this computer but if you punch that in " ohio man gored by bull" it comes up.

My news feed on my phone told of an ohio man who was gored and killed by a bull on Saturday when he was checking a gas well, can not give a link I don't know how to on this computer but if you punch that in " ohio man gored by bull" it comes up.

Back