• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A gaping asshole was arrested for allegedly hitting a 9-year-old boy several times at the Friedman Library.

Armous Peterson, 32, was charged with cruelty to children in the first degree. According to an arrest warrant, Peterson pushed the boy to the ground and hit him in the head and face with his fist.

The boy’s face was bruised and swollen, and he had a cut to the top of his head and abrasions to his knees and elbows.

Pic At Link

DAYUM! This is one ugly asshole. How is it legal for him to walk around with that face, beating on children? Just once, I'd like to break off a leg and stuff it up his ass. Is that legal? Well, it oughta be. He knows he's an asshole, but does nothing to stop that behavior. Maybe he should tell himself, "I'm a sweetheart. What can I say?" Nah. That'll never happen.

Back