• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say a foster parent is charged with child endangering after beating a child in her care with coat hangers and belts.

Police were informed of the abuse in March after suspicious marks were found on the child, according to a police report. Police said they were also informed that the child smelled like urine and feces and showed up to school in clothes that were soiled and were often too small.

The child was in the care of Cuyahoga County Children Services and was placed in a foster home under the care of Alfreda Atkins and her adult son, according to a police report.

Police said during their interview with the child, he reported that Atkins beats him with coat hangers and belts. He also reported that Atkins' other foster children beat him, but Atkins allows it to happen.

The boy and other children were removed from Atkins' care during the investigation.

Last edited:
September 19, 2019
A 63-year-old woman who operated a foster home entered a plea of guilty to a reduced charge of disorderly conduct, after being charged last April with two counts of child endangering.

As part of her plea deal, Alfreda Atkins agreed not to take any foster children, according to court records. She was fined $150 on the disorderly conduct conviction and a 30 day jail sentence was suspended by Boardman Court Judge Joseph Houser.

Atkins, also known as Alfreda White and Freda Burns, faced the child endangering charges following an investigation by Sgt. Michael Sweeney into allegations that surfaced after a social worker at Child Advocacy Center at Akron Childrens Hospital determined a 4-year-old boy showed signs of abuse and neglect.

Boardman police were sent to the Advocacy Center on Mar. 19, after an Alta Preschool employee notified a social worker the child “had several suspicious marks and showed other signs of abuse and neglect,” Officer Evan Beil said.

“Alta further advised [the child] often smelled like urine and feces, suffered from poor oral hygiene and came to school in clothes that were soiled and often were too small,” Officer Beil said.

The child told the social worker he was often beaten with coat hangers and belts, and that other foster children in the Marlyn Place home also beat him.

“Due to the issues, [the boy] and remaining foster children were removed from the home,” Officer Beil said.

While investigating the allegations of child abuse, police were also told a man with a criminal record lived at the home.

According to Officer Beil, the social worker said the man was “not supposed to be at the foster home because of his criminal record.”

Now that the case against Atkins has been adjudicated, Sgt. Sweeney said steps will be taken to insure Atkins does not operate another foster home in Boardman.

Last edited:
Betting her tits hang just like her cheeks.
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::yuck::vomit::vomit::vomit:
check your self out before you pass judgment because I am no child beater that was just a ratchet comment and how do you look Miss Nicki Minaj huh .
Post automatically merged:

Black live and kids do matter to me that all was a big lie and I'm going to be praying for you with your smart mouth.

Her mugshot says:
*I love those checks but hate those damn kids.
you have on a wig and take it off and see how you look and take all the makeup off and see how you look Miss smarty that was not cute or smart it was really a stupid comment grow up.

September 19, 2019
A 63-year-old woman who operated a foster home entered a plea of guilty to a reduced charge of disorderly conduct, after being charged last April with two counts of child endangering.

As part of her plea deal, Alfreda Atkins agreed not to take any foster children, according to court records. She was fined $150 on the disorderly conduct conviction and a 30 day jail sentence was suspended by Boardman Court Judge Joseph Houser.

Atkins, also known as Alfreda White and Freda Burns, faced the child endangering charges following an investigation by Sgt. Michael Sweeney into allegations that surfaced after a social worker at Child Advocacy Center at Akron Childrens Hospital determined a 4-year-old boy showed signs of abuse and neglect.

Boardman police were sent to the Advocacy Center on Mar. 19, after an Alta Preschool employee notified a social worker the child “had several suspicious marks and showed other signs of abuse and neglect,” Officer Evan Beil said.

“Alta further advised [the child] often smelled like urine and feces, suffered from poor oral hygiene and came to school in clothes that were soiled and often were too small,” Officer Beil said.

The child told the social worker he was often beaten with coat hangers and belts, and that other foster children in the Marlyn Place home also beat him.

“Due to the issues, [the boy] and remaining foster children were removed from the home,” Officer Beil said.

While investigating the allegations of child abuse, police were also told a man with a criminal record lived at the home.

According to Officer Beil, the social worker said the man was “not supposed to be at the foster home because of his criminal record.”

Now that the case against Atkins has been adjudicated, Sgt. Sweeney said steps will be taken to insure Atkins does not operate another foster home in Boardman.
The child endangered children's was dropped this is Alfreda Atkins do you update and stop trying to scandal my name and who are you do your updates.

check your self out before you pass judgment because I am no child beater that was just a ratchet comment and how do you look Miss Nicki Minaj huh .

Black live and kids do matter to me that all was a big lie and I'm going to be praying for you with your smart mouth.

you have on a wig and take it off and see how you look and take all the makeup off and see how you look Miss smarty that was not cute or smart it was really a stupid comment grow up.

The child endangered children's was dropped this is Alfreda Atkins do you update and stop trying to scandal my name and who are you do your updates.
t This is Alfreda Atkins my employees that got my license revoked bad employees will hurt your business and the mental health and addiction board didn't even give me a chance to correct their problems and a lot of stuff in the records was all false that was not coming from my group home that was coming from a resident that lived i next to the group home that I rented to get your stories right before you print them. Whoever printed this is trying to make me look bad and this is not even the true facts God see.

Last edited:

t This is Alfreda Atkins my employees that got my license revoked bad employees will hurt your business and the mental health and addiction board didn't even give me a chance to correct their problems and a lot of stuff in the records was all false that was not coming from my group home that was coming from a resident that lived i next to the group home that I rented to get your stories right before you print them. Whoever printed this is trying to make me look bad and this is not even the true facts God see.
Oh look the scum rises.
So of course everyone is lying about you.
Everyone has it wrong about you.

Listen Alfreda Atkins...if this is truly you...although I prefer to simply call you dummy...you need to pull your head out and come to terms with being a criminal goon.
Only that way will you have a chance to save your soul.

When everyone around you bears witness to something you did, you gain nothing by denying it.
Instead try to be a better human.
Admit you are an uncouth villain.
Otherwise you are just an overflowing toilet, spilling filth and being unfit to be near.

May you drown in a river of raw sewage.
Enjoy your criminal record.

@Freda white65 .. you are a piece of shit .. they should of never let you plead to lesser charges .. you should have got maximum sentences and fines on every single charge - you should have to repay every penny you received for these children paid directly to the victims.. you hateful leech .. you and people like you are the reason some of us carry pain .. I hope you live out your days in a shit hole with a sorry ass provider like you and lives on your checks while you rot in squalor.. I hope you live in purgatory for eternity bitch…

Last edited:
@Freda white65 .. you are a piece of shit .. they should of never let to plead to lesser charges .. you should have got maximum sentences and fines on every single charge - you should have to repay every penny you received for these children paid directly to the victims.. you hateful leech .. you and people like you are the reason some of us carry pain .. I hope you live out your days in a shit hole with a sorry ass provider like you and lives on your checks while you rot in squalor.. I hope you live in purgatory for eternity bitch…
Exactly. Absolutely terrible.

She should not be allowed to operate a foster home anywhere - period.

I pray that any agency she goes to does due diligence so she is not allowed to hurt anymore children.

She should be required to repay any board rate she received for children in her home during the time the abuse was occurring.
Yeah! Foster Fat Ass owes those sweet state funds back so they can be used as intended. Foster Fat Ass. Foster Fat Ass. I love her new moniker. Foster Fat Ass! I hope she googles herself.

Hey Foster Fat Ass! Grown adults here hating on you and making fun of you. You gonna beat on us and make us face life in pissy clothes? Yeah. I didn’t think so.

Black live and kids do matter to me
Well, let's see ...
“Alta further advised [the child] often smelled like urine and feces, suffered from poor oral hygiene and came to school in clothes that were soiled and often were too small,”

I'm calling bullshit on your "Black live and kids do matter to me". Going by both the children's and preschool staff's statements the only black life that matter to you is your own. You were only fostering for the money, you didn't give a shit about the children in your care or you would have taken better care of them, so fuck you.

Last edited:
Her mugshot says:
*I love those checks but hate those damn kids.
Betting her tits hang just like her cheeks.
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::yuck::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Well, let's see ...

I'm calling bullshit on your "Black live and kids do matter to me". Going by both the children's and preschool staff's statements the only black life that matter to you is your own. You were only fostering for the money, you didn't give a shit about the children in your care or you would have taken better care of them, so fuck you.

What do you do for a living do you work do you work for free foster care is a job and you show care so I don't know what kind of s*** you on so why don't you go to your job and tell them that you want to work for free because you just there for the money so you don't even know what the f*** you talking about and you need to just shut up and stay the f*** out of my business cuz you don't even know me you must be some ratchet b**** to pass judgment on me and you're not none of God and why you talking do your f****** update cuz all those charges was dropped because they was fake from the beginning. And I wonder if you're black or if you white and for another thing all lives matter to me.

Last edited:
Jesus.. I cannot.. I got lost between shit and fucking.. oh and depending on your color .. you will be a racist .. I will vouch for the people who you responded to are far .. far from racist..

Latest posts

Back