• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A father shot his two young children and his girlfriend dead before killing himself in a murder-suicide at their Illinois home, police said.

Brandyn Lee was found dead alongside Jacquelon Gaskin, 28, daughter Gianna Lee, six, and one-year-old Giovanni, on the second floor of their house in Joliet according to WGN TV.

Neighbors said they heard screams coming from the home around 10.00pm.

'I just heard a loud scream. A scream that was terrifying. A scream that would bring you to your attention and come outside,' according to Sarah Fox, a neighbor.

While investigators so far are only calling it a murder-suicide, relatives of Jacquelon Gaskin place the blame firmly on the father, Brandyn Lee, who family members say was a 'controlling type of guy.'

'I think she was outgrowing him. She had re-enrolled in school. She was trying to get her nursing degree finished,' said Gaskin's mother, Rusha Brooks. 'I think he felt that he was losing her.'

She added: 'My daughter's children's father shot everyone and killed them. He killed everybody.'

Boxes and packed items found in the living room suggested that Gaskin was planning on leaving Lee. which her family believe may have sent him over the edge.

Back