• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A dad hanged his two young daughters and sent WhatsApp photos of their bodies to his estranged wife before killing himself - and she is now being investigated by police.

The woman's in-laws are blaming her for the deaths and police have registered a criminal case for murder and abetment to suicide against the mum and her alleged lover.

It is claimed Rishikant Kudupalli, 40, murdered his girls - 18-month-old Kartiki and six-year-old Narayani - and took his own life in a twisted attempt to exact revenge on his wife Pragati, who was allegedly cheating on him.

The mum had deserted them and her husband, a college teacher, by eloping with her lover, local media reports claimed.

She was left horrified and distraught when she checked her phone and found pictures of the girls' bodies at the family's home in the city of Ballarpur in central India.

udupalli was upset and angry after finding out that his wife was allegedly having an affair, his brother told police.

A few days ago, the wife allegedly eloped with her lover, deserting her husband and two daughters, the report claimed.

Kudupalli and his family had tried to find his wife, hoping they could convince her to return, the Times of India reported.

However, she refused to go home with them, the report added.

At about 1am on Tuesday, Kudupalli choked and hanged both of his daughters, snapped photos of their bodies and sent the images to his wife, said police.

He then took his own life.

Kudupalli's family and neighbours have blamed his wife for the deaths and have called on her to be prosecuted, the Times of India reported.

Police have registered a criminal case against the mum and the man she was allegedly having an affair with under several sections of the Indian Penal Code including murder, abetment to suicide and torture, News Nation reported.

Police official Sunil Kamble said: "They are currently absconding and we have launched a search operation for them."

The mom might be a crappy wife and uncaring mother, but she did NOT kill those kids, nor did she make the husband kill himself. HE is responsible. Charging her with murder is insane and backwards and misogynistic. Not surprising I guess, since it is India.

And the neighbors, since they were somewhere in the vicinity. And the mayor, because it's his town.

ETA: To be clear, I am hoping to expand upon @Maurice Les logic and eventually get rid of the whole damn country.
Pardon? The mother was the originator of the family breakup. This has nothing to do with those outside of this family. She was the cause. Letting her live is a greater punishment, because she has to be in hell continually knowing she was the direct cause of her children's death. I would rather be dead than live in the lifelong hell she will be facing. Nothing personal, guy. It's just a comment.

Back