• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple are accused of giving a 4-year-old boy a drink with methamphetamine in it in Bartow County, authorities said.

Ashley Lee Sexton, 27, and Joshua Lamar Teems, 29, both of Kingston, were arrested Monday on criminal negligence charges, according to the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office.

The two are accused of keeping meth in the lid of a Sprite bottle two days before the incident and putting it in the fridge at Teems’ mother’s home, which is where they lived, according to a Floyd County police incident report.

Teems told officers he later poured a cup of Sprite for his nephew, which caused him to have erratic speech, the report said. The child’s mother then brought the boy to Floyd Hospital.

The boy’s mother told officers at the hospital that Teems and Sexton have a history of using meth, the report said.

The arrest warrants for Teems and Sexton said the drink caused mental and physical pain to the child. Police said the Division of Family and Children Services was made aware of the situation.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...-laced-drink-year-old/VSWtDfG2ymxjDEDXZuDpPI/
1547619721069.png

The mother should not allow her child to live in a place where these two dirty dung beetles even visit.

Kick them out. I know people love their drug addicted relatives but active addicts care so little about themselves that they’re a danger to those around them.

I have zero tolerance for meth users and don't care who they are. You're not coming around me or mine or my house if you're on that shit.

I couldn't figure out why they'd want to make a four year old MORE energetic and annoying. After rereading, I see that it was right before a handoff of the child and was probably supposed to antagonize the poor mother.

What is it about that woman's mugshot that specifically screams out I LOVE METH? Is it cheekbones, eyes, what? I can't put my finger on it but it's there.

What is it about that woman's mugshot that specifically screams out I LOVE METH? Is it cheekbones, eyes, what? I can't put my finger on it but it's there.

My first thought was she looks like Helena Bonham Carter's version of the Red Queen.

So Mom looked at Dobie Gillis and his cumbag and thought they would be an okay pair for babysitting? Seriously?
The mom is a moron!

So back in high school, a buddy of mine put a half-full plastic Coke bottle that had been used as a spit cup in his parent's fridge because he was high and thought it was a partial bottle of soda.

His Dad drank some.

This is much worse.

So back in high school, a buddy of mine put a half-full plastic Coke bottle that had been used as a spit cup in his parent's fridge because he was high and thought it was a partial bottle of soda.

His Dad drank some.

This is much worse.
I watched a friend of mine pick up and take a big ole swig of a Pepsi bottle that was full of cigarette butts and old pepsi. Not to mention it had been in my car for at least a week in mid July.

October 2019
A Rome man and woman were arrested Thursday night after police say they violated a temporary protection order by talking to a child.

According to Floyd County Jail reports:

Ashley Lee Sexton, 28, of 97 Jones Road, and Joshua Lamar Teems, 30, of 208 Hennon Drive, came into contact with a child on Jones Road which violated a judge's order to have no contact with that child. The two were charged in January for reportedly giving a child a drink laced with methamphetamine at the same Jones Road address.

The pair are both charged with felony aggravated stalking.

Back