• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A convicted paedophile has been caught sexually abusing another girl after he made her pregnant aged just 12 - police have revealed.

Frank Ortega Robledo, a registered sex offender in the state of Texas, allegedly abused his second victim since the age of five and was only caught when she was forced to go into hospital following a pregnancy.

Robledo was arrested on Saturday after a police affidavit alleged he had been abusing the girl since 2011.

In the affidavit a BCSO deputy said staff at the Methodist Hospital in San Antonio said she was 32-weeks pregnant when she came in for treatment on November 8, and she named Robledo as the suspect.

The papers, filed on Monday with the San Antonio Magistrate, also told how the victim initially recounted her original testimony in an attempt to absolve Robledo because he had allegedly 'threatened to hurt her family'.

A week later the girl admitted that her original testimony had been true and she had lied to investigators under forensic interview because she was 'under duress'.

The young girl later told her mother the defendant warned he would 'hurt her aunt, her mother and sisters' if she ever spoke out.

According to the affadivit, the girl was able to tell she was five when he started abusing her because she remembered being in kindergarten at the time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-impregnated-girl-12-having-abused-five.html
1544137854637.png

It would be interesting to know if he was in a relationship with the mother or the aunt of the child.

The papers, filed on Monday with the San Antonio Magistrate, also told how the victim initially recounted her original testimony in an attempt to absolve Robledo because he had allegedly 'threatened to hurt her family'.

Recanted. And papers don't "tell" anything, you have to read them.

— Judge Frank Forchione fumed as he readied to sentence a 48-year-old man who had just been convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl whom prosecutors believe he impregnated.

Forchione first ordered Jose S. Mendez Robledo to look at him.

Forchione sentenced Mendez Robledo to 10 years to life in prison.

Moments earlier, following the jury verdict, Stark County Assistant Prosecutor Christy Donnelly noted it was the only prison term available under state law based on the victim’s age.

During closing arguments, the assistant prosecutor said the victim testified during the trial that Mendez Robledo sexually assaulted her more than 10 times.
Mendez Robledo testified through an interperter that on a day in question he had been sleeping in his bedroom.

He said he awoke to find the 12-year-old girl naked on top of him. “When I opened my eyes and saw it was (the girl), I pushed her away,” Mendez Robledo testified.

“I thought, ‘This can’t be happening,’” he added.

Donnelly questioned the defendant about an interview conducted by a Canton Police Department detective.

In the interview, she said, he admitted to having sex with the girl one time.

Mendez Robledo, however, testified that he had been confused, citing his inability to fully communicate in English.

The defendant said Wednesday that he did not have sex with the girl.

“I can speak (English) but I don’t understand it very well,” he told his attorney.
Following the verdict and sentencing, Donnelly said the prosecutor’s office “has every reason to believe (the defendant) is the father, although no DNA test has been completed.”

The baby is due in March. Donnelly said it’s her understanding the victim plans to have the baby.

During closing arguments, however, Haupt had cited the lack of DNA testing as it relates to the pregnancy.

“To this day,” he said, “we don’t know whose child that is.”

Last edited:
well she was 32 weeks pregnant in dec 2018 and baby due in march 2019 . court was oct 2019 so why wasn't dna test done ? didn't neither the d.a. or his lawyer demand one done before it went to court ? all that was needed is a swab from the mother and the baby as don't prisoners have to give dna sample? they didn't need his consent for the swab from him as it is already on record or isn't that done in the states?

Back