• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
true, sad but true, i am not a quitter I will wear my misspelled name with misguided pride.

I had not yet noticed. Damn specific linear phonetic language symbols! Some of us prefer to read shapes. Fortunately for you I noticed the spell check a few posts ago. It helps a bit.

I remember old snatch-rag that wrote on the walls with her...snatch-rag.

She posted similar stuff on several forums I found.

Pro tip forscared4life: don't tell people you went out with this thing. Nothing good can come from it. We're going to let it slide as you were clearly young and dumb at the time.

R

It's my very first tard stalker. I'm so proud!

Hahaha, are these pm's for real? But, how delightful... *gurgles*

It ain't fair, I've been in forums for around five years now, and never ever recieved such amusing pm's, how come you get 'em? :dontknow:

I'd return them with the spelling corrected, and comment on his/her unusual approach to grammar. :hahaha:

:lollypop:

Back