• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A civil rights attorney was embarrassed live on air Tuesday when she was scolded by a radio host she said possessed white privilege.

Areva Martin, who describes herself as an 'advocate, commentator, author, TV host and producer' was speaking on David Webb's Sirius XM radio program about experience being more important than race when it comes to landing a job role.

However the co-host of Face the Truth on CBS and CNN Legal Analyst seemingly made the mistake of assuming the presenter's race when he claimed he had never regarded his race as a barrier when obtaining work.

'I've chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I'm qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,' Webb said on his Patriot show.

It led Martin to respond with a statement that suggested she believed Webb was Caucasian.

'That's a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don't have the privilege of,' she replied.

It emerged she had the wrong idea when Webb probed further into her thinking.

'How do I have the privilege of white privilege?' he questioned her. To which she hit back. 'David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.'

'You see, you went to white privilege; this is the falsehood in this,' Webb hit back. 'You went immediately with an assumption. Your people, obviously, or you didn't look.

'Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should've been better prepped. I'm black.'

After the embarrassing blunder on Tuesday Martin tried to shift the blame on researchers but ultimately said sorry for the assumption.

'It is and I apologize,' Martin agreed about her own misunderstanding. 'I was given wrong information.'

While Martin's reps declined to comment to various publications after the mishap, Webb later mocked the incident on his Twitter page.

Posting images of himself alongside white men, he wrote: 'Just two guys showing their #WhitePrivelege.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-saying-BLACK-radio-host-white-privilege.html
1547606252076.png

She has nice big breasts but I'm sure have had absolutely no impact whatsoever on her obtaining and maintaining employment. F*** her!

She's not very smart for a lawyer not to mention all those other things she says she is. How smart can she be to break THE cardinal rule of human interactions. You know the joke: assume = makes an ass of me.

Typical CNN employee. Jumping to conclusion before doing research. Easier to make it up as they go along.

@Sugar Cookie DAMN you beat me, I was just coming to post this! friggen hysterical!!! I would have killed to see the look on his face as she tried saying he had white privilage! and hunny, you were not miscommunicated to - no one told you he was black because that isn't what the interview was about, you made it about race - or tried... and failed!

Wow what a stupid piece of trash SHIT

This woman is the absolute worst. Seriously what a fucking brainless bimbo piece of filth.

Bitch should find a career more fitting for her level of intelligence, maybe mopping up in a whorehouse or strip-club or something, cant imagine she's capable of much else.
Post automatically merged:

Wow what a stupid piece of trash SHIT

This woman is the absolute worst. Seriously what a fucking brainless bimbo piece of filth.

Bitch should find a career more fitting for her level of intelligence, maybe mopping up in a whorehouse or strip-club or something, cant imagine she's capable of much else.

Wish there was video ro recording of it. Impossible to find on youtube, too many idiot assholes that think anybody cares to hear them blabber on about it if you do a search

Last edited:
This stupid bitch should never be permitted to speak on these issues EVER again.

It doesnt matter if she was misinformed, the fact she was wrong PROVES her entire belief in the "white privelege" nonsense is totally false and an absolute sham. She completely and totally destroyed her entire crusade with this botched interview.

This stupid bitch should never be permitted to speak on these issues EVER again.

It doesnt matter if she was misinformed, the fact she was wrong PROVES her entire belief in the "white privelege" nonsense is totally false and an absolute sham. She completely and totally destroyed her entire crusade with this botched interview.
You just don't get it. It wasn't her fault. Someone gave her incorrect information. She can't be blamed for that.

She did a spectacular job of throwing her staff under the bus though didn't she? I mean COME ON, she was guest on HIS show and didn't know he was black? That's just pure lazy! And cowardly too by not taking the heat for her own laziness but blaming her staff. That's GROSS! :yuck:

I am so sorry to get off topic here but I just noticed you were crapped on. I wanted to let you know that I love your comments and the way you comunicate on the Demon.
Just because others still act like we're in high school, you have taken the higher ground and it suits you.

Latest posts

Back