• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A suspected cannibal vampire is on the run after he was accused of drinking his dying mom’s blood after butchering her with an ax.

Dilip Yadav, 27, is said to have then hacked her body into bits before tossing them on a fire at their home in Korba, India, in what locals believe may have been a sacrifice ritual.

Dilip reportedly attacked 50-year-old Sumariya after branding her a witch and blaming her for wrecking his marriage and for causing the early deaths of his dad and brother.

Sumariya’s neighbor, Samiran Yadav, witnessed the bloodbath and described how she cowered in fear for her own life as she watched the gruesome onslaught. And she froze in horror as she watched Dilip bludgeoning his mother on the head, neck and breasts with a hatchet, she told police.

Then he started licking blood oozing from Sumariya’s wounds as she took her last breaths, she added.

Dilip reportedly took her body inside their home and chopped it into small pieces before throwing them into a fire.

Samiran then fled to her home but could not raise enough courage to tell anyone about the New Year’s Eve orgy of violence until now.

It was finally reported to police as an “incident of cannibalization,” reports the Times of India.

Forensic experts are said to have found ashes and charred bones at the “house of horrors” along with splatters of blood all over the walls and floor. Officers also recovered chunks of human flesh.

A widespread hunt is on for Dilip, who has fled.
https://nypost.com/2019/01/08/cannibal-vampire-son-allegedly-butchered-mom-with-ax/

Attachments

• old_hatchet.jpg
    old_hatchet.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,642
I just KNEW this was gonna be from Russia.

Hey India! Stay in your lane. Cannibalism is for Russia. Stick to rape and baby murder.
We must have a mind link...I saw the title and was like "Fucking Russia..."
I notice we do that a lot lol
Make that three. I'm setting in class during a break and read the title out loud and the guy next to me asked where it was and I said "Fucking Russia", followed by "holy fuck, its India"

Last edited:
Back