• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman is facing charges of strangling a child and child abuse, according to Greensboro police.

At about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, officers responded to a local medical facility to investigate a case of possible child abuse.

Police report they found probable cause to charge Ashlun Godfrey, 25, of Greensboro, with child abuse inflicting serious physical injury and assault by strangulation.

The mother and grandmother of the child spoke at the first appearance Thursday. They said the victim is a 4-year-old girl who is in the ICU with serious injuries.

The victim has bleeding on the brain, a blood clot behind her eye and liver damage, they said.

Someone has been yanking those braid too tight ...
Getting your hair braided hurts ... all that pain and too look like that after or eventually ... I'd be mad too ... that would be like working out all the time and getting fatter. Otherwise ... I hope the girls on the range rip the rest of it out BITCH! ... you killed a little girl.

I was hoping to find information on the child, but no follow up in the news.

Baby beater used to work as a cashier at Lowes. Glamour photo in wig at the link. Better days.

She is still in jail
ChargeStatusDocket #Bond Amount
CHILD ABUSE A FELONY-ANY SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURYPRE-TRIAL19CRS67812
SECURED BOND $500,000.00​
ASSAULT INFLICTING SERIOUS INJURY - STRANGULATIONPRE-TRIAL19CRS67812
NONE SET $0.00​

Total Bond Amount:$500,000.00​

Last edited:
ASHLUN TYBRIA GODFREY

Probation/Parole/Post Release Status:
ACTIVE​
Commitment Type: