• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
14/12/2019
A young woman who became a hate figure across Australia after attacking an elderly woman has died aged 23.

Cori Glencross insisted she had an epileptic fit and was not in control of her body when she started kicking the pensioner outside a shopping centre in Geelong, Victoria in April.

Her mother has revealed she suffered a seizure and died late last month, having tried to 'right the wrong' before her death.

She had been trying to turn her life around, but was sadly suffering with debilitating epilepsy which often caused her to have up to 15 seizures a day.

She had been diagnosed with an intellectual disability shortly before she died, and was hoping to finally receive help.

They young woman was caught on camera as she kicked the unnamed 75-year-old at a bus stop - and the video went viral.

Casey Donald, Ms Glencross' mum, said she was already receiving 'vile messages', even after her daughter's death.

'She fully accepted that her behaviour at that time was wrong and she was almost at the point where her court cases were going to be dealt with,' Ms Donald told the Sunday Herald Sun.

'She put her hand up and said "I screwed up" but she was never going to be left alone.

'Even in death people are saying things like "rot in hell" … I have received some terrible, vile messages.'

She was filmed assaulting the elderly woman on April 16, with footage letting go viral online.

Ms Glencross, who was on bail at the time of the alleged offence, said in a police interview she was acting in self defence because the woman allegedly threatened her with a needle.

She appeared at Geelong Magistrates' Court back in April charged with affray, unlawful assault and assault by kicking.

'When I was getting her off me I had a seizure and couldn't control my body and it looks like it was on purpose but it wasn't on purpose,' she said in court according to the ABC.

She pleaded guilty to the offences and was awaiting sentencing.

This was after brazenly requesting her identity to be hidden during the trial, saying it put her 'personal safety at risk'.

Ms Donald said her daughter had battled with epilepsy for most of her life.

A witness to the incident, Caitlyn Brooks, told Daily Mail Australia at the time that Ms Glencross had told the woman that it was 'not nice to smile' before moving toward her.

After a brief verbal exchange between the two women, Ms Glencross approached the elderly woman and asked her if she 'wanted to start her' before shoving her against the glass window behind her.

The video then showed her appear to yank the woman by the hair and pull her to the ground.

The defenseless older woman was then kicked twice as she was lying on the ground before a witness
intervened.

Last edited:
I have to wonder: how long did it take the police to find an interpreter who speaks Hutt?
Most likely the last translator was shoved through an airlock. Or eaten.

Sucks she died, truly. I half way believe she did try to right the wrong. Awful all the way around. I still stand by what happens to translators for hutts.

Last edited:
Inexcusable even though the twat made numerous lies and excuses which only highlighted her alledged intellectual disability. None of the conditions mentioned explains or excuses her behavior on that day.

Can't say that I'm completely upset with the death of Petunia Pig here. That old lady probably has nightmares of that porcine face coming at her.

I would have been afraid that I was next on the menu
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Back