• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who allegedly bashed an elderly woman in a sickening attack captured on video in front of dozens of disgusted shoppers has been identified.

Cori Glencross, 23, will appear at Geelong Magistrates' Court on Wednesday charged with affray, unlawful assault and assault by kicking.

The attack was filmed outside the Market Square Shopping Centre in Geelong, Victoria.

Glencross allegedly told the elderly woman that it was 'not nice to smile', witness Caitlyn Brooks told Daily Mail Australia.

The video showed the older woman, who was using a walking frame, exchanging words with Glencross.

After a brief verbal exchange, Glencross was seen approaching the elderly lady and asking her if she 'wanted to start her' before shoving her against the wall.

She then yanked the woman by the hair and pulled her to the ground.

A bystander could be heard saying 'she's just an old lady'.

The defenceless older woman was then kicked twice before a witness intervened.

Video at link

Too bad the witness didn't intervene sooner before the elderly woman was injured. I'm way too friendly. Maybe I should just stare down at the ground and avoid eye contact with the other animals in the jungle.

It's funny because around here if you *don't* make eye contact you're a weak-ass mark. Completely backwards from a lot of places.

I just think it's a shit world we live in where little old ladies get attacked by sumo wrestlers just for being nice.

Too bad the witness didn't intervene sooner before the elderly woman was injured. I'm way too friendly. Maybe I should just stare down at the ground and avoid eye contact with the other animals in the jungle.
It's weird though, because I'm not outgoing in reality. I call myself an introverted extrovert, ha ha.
Same here. I think of myself as a social recluse. At times I have thought about changing my name here to that.
Post automatically merged:

This bitch has a shit ton of Facebook pages.
Shockingly she doesn't have a single friend or comments.

Last edited:
To be fair, i too hate when people smile at me. Strangers need to mind their own buisness. HOpefully old woman here learned her lessson.

Is this even a crime in the UK though? This woman is going to get like 6 weeks probation for this.

Just because this is from my little corner of the world, also because I have a particular hatred of people who attack the elderly. And because this bitch had the gall to try to represent herself in court.

We all know how that turns out, don't we?

Seriously, unless you're a lawyer, don't try to represent yourself. I don't care if you're the CEO of a multinational.

Get a lawyer.

An elderly woman who was allegedly attacked at a Victorian shopping centre said she was “picked up and tossed like a rag doll.”
Judith Green, 75, was waiting for a bus outside the Market Square shopping centre in Geelong about 1.20pm last Tuesday when, frustrated by an unrelated matter, she began banging her walker against a rubbish bin.
Ms Green says the alleged offender took issue with her actions and approached her.
Police allege that 23-year-old Cory Greencross viciously assaulted Ms Green in an attack captured on video by a bystander.
The video shows Ms Green being shoved back from her walking frame before being flung to the ground by her hair. Her attacker then kicked her a number of times before bystanders intervened.

Earlier, during a self-represented bail application she told Magistrate Michael Coghlan she was suffering an epileptic seizure during the incident and had no control of her body.
Ms Glencross was denied bail.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/n...g-attack/874fbd85-b2c8-4195-bb9f-c26fe600dc95

Self-represented... brilliant.

Idiot.

And Geelong has always been a shit-hole full of scum.

Last edited:
Back