• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Baptist minister in Spartanburg is accused of repeatedly raping — and twice impregnating — a child, whose pregnancies were then terminated, WSOC reported.

Phillip Jerard Buckson, 32, was arrested at the Cleveland Chapel Baptist Church, where he has worked since 2014. The Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office says he is charged with sexual conduct with a minor and has admitted to the allegations.

Investigators say tips provided through the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children led authorities to the girl last week; she told investigators the abuse started in 2015 when she was 13 years old.

Twice ... where is this girls parents ? How did her parents or the police find out ? If I was a judge I wouldn't consider the second pregnancy ... I'd see a girl that thought she was in love with a predator and I don't know ... a girl that needed to just as much work on her self as this guy. Stupid kids ... go do your fucking homework !!!

I was wondering the same thing ..
Umm twice impregnating and aborting?? Why the fuck wasn't he arrested after the first pregnancy/abortion?

I'm going to go with maybe he didn't get caught with the first one ... or even the second one ... it doesn't say that doctors determined the girl was pregnant and the police showed up. I bet she just told him she was pregnant he simply took her for an abortion ... and shit like this is why they shouldn't be easy to access. She isn't the only one ...

Oct 10, 2019

A local minister that was arrested and charged with child sex crimes back in February has now been sentenced.

Phillip Jerard Buckson pleaded guilty on Monday to two counts of second degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor 11 to 14 years old in a Spartanburg County court.

Robert Kittle with the South Carolina Attorney General's office says Buckson was sentenced to 20 years, suspended to 10 years with five years of probation. He will also be required to register as a sex offender and have no contact with the victim.

Back in February, investigators say the victim told them she was abused by Buckson beginning when she was only 13-years-old and was forced to have two abortions according to incident reports.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back