• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in Kenosha are investigating the death of a 5-year-old boy who was dropped off at a hospital after he was shot.

Police said the shooting took place at a residence around 1:45 p.m. The boy was taken by two people to Froedtert Hospital, located about 15 minutes from the home.

Two people dropped off the boy and left. Their relationship to the child is not yet known. However, around 9:30 p.m., Kenosha police said the two people have been identified and questioned. The firearm believed to be involved in the incident has been recovered.

Curtis Cannon said the victim is his grandson, Cory. Cannon was not at home at the time of the shooting but said the shooting was accidental.

@Eyeore @Satanica
A man calling himself the grandfather of a 5-year-old boy who was shot and killed in Kenosha, says the shooting was an accident.

“I don’t raise killers, it was an accidental shooting,” said Curtis Cannon, who lives in the home where the boy was shot.

Cannon says his sons were home with the child when he was shot.

“I don’t think the 5-year-old shot himself,” said Cannon, “I wasn’t here to witness it but I’m pretty sure Cory didn’t shoot himself.”

Cory is the boy, who was rushed to the hospital by Cannon’s two sons, but they left the boy there.

Cannon doesn’t know why.Maybe they were scared to death, maybe they took him to the hospital because they f**ked up and they didn’t want him to be in pain,” said Cannon.

Investigators said Javonn Cannon and Jovonn Cannon, both 24 were arrested Wednesday.

Just had to add a pic of their butt fuck daddy.

So basically they dumb ass daddy gave them the same name.

One of these fools is the father of the child allegedly.

Last edited:

KENOSHA, Wis. —
Police say two men have been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of a 5-year-old in Kenosha.

Dakari Weldon suffered a fatal gunshot wound Monday afternoon at a home in the 2000 block of 60th Street.

The boy was left at Froedtert South Hospital-Kenosha, where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators said Javonn Cannon and Jovonn Cannon, both 24 and of Kenosha, were arrested Wednesday.

The father of the men said they dropped the victim off at the hospital because they were afraid.

"Maybe they was scared to death. Maybe they took him to the hospital because they realized they (expletive) up, and they didn't want the boy to be in pain or suffer. I don't raise killers," Curtis Cannon said Monday.

Police did not say which man was Dakari's father.

Story:
https://www.wisn.com/article/2-family-members-arrested-after-5-year-old-fatally-shot-left-at-hospital/25386439

Just dropping him at the hospital is NOT what I call doing the right thing. And this child is dead. How can the grandfather, or Enabler, defend those two? Excuse me, I need to go barf.

Something feels unfair about the judge's decision to sentence him for this long of a time, and I think I see what it is.

The judge said the fleeing charge... weighed in his decision on the prison sentence.

That, specifically, is unreasonable IMO. I think that only an elitist prick, such as judges like the few I have met (who have immunity to the constant police harassment cops do to Americans), would use this as an excuse to send someone to jail for 3 + years. So what if the dude drove off from a usually-senseless traffic stop. I don't think that was a smart thing to do, but everyone knows that many "traffic violations" in USA are things that cops just pick out of the air and are frequently related to overpowered laws that criminalize normal, safe driving.

What happened with the kid was not right but I'm not sure what was achieved by sending the guy to jail for 3.5 years. But IMO driving off from a stupid traffic stop isn't a good excuse for anything like that. It sounds like opportunistic sentencing of some sort and maybe racism (google the judge if you want, he's on youtube, sorry but judges can be racist as fuck in sentencing, this is maybe not the best crowd for saying that but it's how it is).

Judges do all kinds of weird shit with these cases. Here's someone who went away for pretty much half of her remaining life:

That one had drug stuff mixed in with the kids toys, she was a worthless piece of shit, you know how i feel about those.

Here's one that got probation:

Something happened to me one time that was interesting. My sister had a daughter who was a disobedient little shit. She was as deliberately disobedient as I have ever known a child be. The brat was maybe 10 years old at the time but was smaller than average and not very strong (her dad was small, probably in more ways than one).

The child had heard that I was a gun owner and my sister had told her clearly and forcefully that she was absolutely not allowed to touch my gun under any circumstances. My sister also made a big deal of telling me in front of the child that I was not allowed to let her hold the gun (I had no desire to do anything like that, but okayyyy).

Well, one time she came into my place with a few of her friends (the one and only time).

I took my gun from its usual place and put it in my dresser beneath clothing and put the safety on. It was a semi-auto but I didn't store it chambered, and it had an utterly annoying, very-stiff action. She was not strong in the hands and arms, and I was pretty sure that she would have needed help or at least coaching to chamber a round, drop the safety, and fire it. The safety was stiff, too, and hard to find.

I did not trust this child, she was BAD. Maybe she could have stolen my gun and fired it later with help, but I think it would have required something like that.

So, guess what. During the visit, the bad child disappeared from my sight for a moment, leaving the group of kids in a different room. It happened really fast. She was totally sneaking off during a time when she thought I was not paying attention.

When I realized she wasn't with the others, I went looking for her immediately. I found the god damn brat in my fucking bedroom, she had been searching my place specifically for my gun, and had in fact found it, and she was in the process of picking it up out of the drawer (it was still in the holster). That's when I required them to leave.

Some kids are fucking bad! If that brat had been living with me, I would have NEEDED something like a gun safe AND to keep the key completely away from her somehow, like eat it or someshit. She was the kind of child who would have stolen the key at the first good, unsupervised opportunity and gotten the gun(s) out and done whatever the fuck she felt like.

So saying all that to make the points clear: IMO this guy could and should have done better with the gun and the kid - it IS possible to keep kids out of your shit but you have to give a genuine shit. They even have trigger locks if you can't afford a gun safe. Kids being unpredictable, its best to do something if a kid is going to be in the same house as guns. But I still think it was an asshole elitist-judge prick move to come up with a traffic-related excuse during sentencing.

Last edited:
avonn Cannon
will spend 3 ½ years in prison for two panicked decisions after a 5-year-old boy in his care died while playing with a loaded handgun.

Cannon, 25, had pleaded guilty to homicide by negligent handling of a dangerous weapon for the June 2019 death of 5-year-old Dakari Weldon.

Along with his sister and his brother Jovonn, Cannon was caring for Dakari and two other young children when he left a loaded handgun on a bed in the room where the children were playing. Cannon left the room and returned to see the 5-year-old with the gun. He told police he tried to take it back, but the gun went off, hitting the boy.

The Cannon brothers brought Dakari to the hospital, then left him in the emergency room, going home to hide the gun.

Then in August, while out on bond for the charges related to the boy’s death, Cannon fled a traffic stop when an officer tried to stop him for a traffic violation. He pleaded guilty to fleeing and obstructing police for that charge.

Judge Jason Rossell sentenced Cannon to 30 months in prison for the negligent homicide charge, then one year in prison for the fleeing charge, the sentences to be served consecutively.

“The judge’s words were ‘you panicked,’” defense attorney Denise Hertz-McGrath said. The judge said the fleeing charge coming while Cannon was out on bond for the homicide charge weighed in his decision on the prison sentence.
Jovonn Cannon's case is still pending.

He and is brother are a menace.

His choices are the reason that he is going to prison.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back