• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in Kenosha are investigating the death of a 5-year-old boy who was dropped off at a hospital after he was shot.

Police said the shooting took place at a residence around 1:45 p.m. The boy was taken by two people to Froedtert Hospital, located about 15 minutes from the home.

Two people dropped off the boy and left. Their relationship to the child is not yet known. However, around 9:30 p.m., Kenosha police said the two people have been identified and questioned. The firearm believed to be involved in the incident has been recovered.

Curtis Cannon said the victim is his grandson, Cory. Cannon was not at home at the time of the shooting but said the shooting was accidental.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Eyeore @Satanica
A man calling himself the grandfather of a 5-year-old boy who was shot and killed in Kenosha, says the shooting was an accident.

“I don’t raise killers, it was an accidental shooting,” said Curtis Cannon, who lives in the home where the boy was shot.

Cannon says his sons were home with the child when he was shot.

“I don’t think the 5-year-old shot himself,” said Cannon, “I wasn’t here to witness it but I’m pretty sure Cory didn’t shoot himself.”

Cory is the boy, who was rushed to the hospital by Cannon’s two sons, but they left the boy there.

Cannon doesn’t know why.Maybe they were scared to death, maybe they took him to the hospital because they f**ked up and they didn’t want him to be in pain,” said Cannon.

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
Cannon says his sons were home with the child when he was shot.

“I don’t think the 5-year-old shot himself,” said Cannon, “I wasn’t here to witness it but I’m pretty sure Cory didn’t shoot himself.”
Did you ask your son's?

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1560977500507-png.19177
1560977784922-png.19178

Investigators said Javonn Cannon and Jovonn Cannon, both 24 were arrested Wednesday.

Just had to add a pic of their butt fuck daddy.

So basically they dumb ass daddy gave them the same name.

One of these fools is the father of the child allegedly.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
15011294-7160605-image-m-21_1560990502060-jpg.19230

KENOSHA, Wis. —
Police say two men have been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of a 5-year-old in Kenosha.

Dakari Weldon suffered a fatal gunshot wound Monday afternoon at a home in the 2000 block of 60th Street.

The boy was left at Froedtert South Hospital-Kenosha, where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators said Javonn Cannon and Jovonn Cannon, both 24 and of Kenosha, were arrested Wednesday.

The father of the men said they dropped the victim off at the hospital because they were afraid.

"Maybe they was scared to death. Maybe they took him to the hospital because they realized they (expletive) up, and they didn't want the boy to be in pain or suffer. I don't raise killers," Curtis Cannon said Monday.

Police did not say which man was Dakari's father.

Story:
https://www.wisn.com/article/2-family-members-arrested-after-5-year-old-fatally-shot-left-at-hospital/25386439

Eleven

Bold Member!
Just dropping him at the hospital is NOT what I call doing the right thing. And this child is dead. How can the grandfather, or Enabler, defend those two? Excuse me, I need to go barf.

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
I did a search for Dakari Weldon. It appears the victims name wasn't used in the previous posts at all so I didn't see it. Sorry.
1561060944882-png.19257

Staff online

• Alf
    Cereal Box Reader