• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Athena

Buzzkill.
Lawnmower driver may face drunken driving charge in Vancouver
By The Associated Press

VANCOUVER, Wash. — Authorities in Vancouver are deciding whether the driver of a riding lawnmower can be charged with drunken driving.

The 53-year-old man was arrested Monday after leading police on a 3 mph chase. Police say he cursed a neighbor, drove the mower through a fence gate and smashed a window with a lawn chair.

Police say he even drove the mower toward an officer. The officer stepped out of the way and pulled the man off the mower to arrest him.

While I do not condone his behavior and hope that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

...man, would I have LOVED to see him charge toward that police officer at a whopping 3mph. I would have died laughing. :D

I wonder if, when the officer jumped out of the way, it was a life or death decision. I'll bet his heart was jumping out of his chest. :D

The truth is, the guy will probably get charge with DUI, though, as they seem to be able to charge people with DUI while on horseback.

I wonder if, when the officer jumped out of the way, it was a life or death decision. I'll bet his heart was jumping out of his chest. :D

The truth is, the guy will probably get charge with DUI, though, as they seem to be able to charge people with DUI while on horseback.

Wouldnt that be RUI?

(distant snare)

Too late, it's already been attempted multiple times. Just google "wheelchair dui" and you'll see. Damn, that's just sad.

This is great. It reminds me of that scene from Austin Powers where they jump on the giant steam roller and "charge" towards one of the bad guys, and he is literly like 20 feet away and has plenty of time to get out of the way, but instead just stands there and gets ran over.

~Kyle

Back