• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 3-year-old girl whose uncle authorities say cut her throat has died in a Kentucky hospital.

Citing a Fayette County Coroner's Office release, news outlets report Josephine Bulubenchi died Sunday evening, more than a day after she was attacked.

Clinton County Sheriff Jim Guffey says 33-year-old Emanuel Fluter is charged. He had been living with the family.

Guffey says Josephine's father heard her scream on a baby monitor Saturday morning and rushed in to try to disarm Fluter, receiving a cut on his hand.

According to the arrest citation, there were four other children in the room when Josephine was attacked.

Fluter was initially charged with two counts of first-degree assault and four counts of wanton endangerment. Additional charges are expected.
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/sh...Xoq7EuRNb6IpZ8ZlxIdYChzqIuIddow9HiQDs0F0W1Y0M
1544483124952.png

Four other children in the room. Was the victim he youngest and easiest victim?
Was she the ringleader of some satanic/zombie/cannibal apocalypse?

Id like to know how the crazy uncle ended up in the household.
Its not so easy, he may have been ok then snapped. It happens.,

But what if someone said "we have to take him in he's family", and someone else said "no, i am afraid for the children."

Fluter apparently moved in with his sister, Simona Bulubenchi, and her husband, Benjamin Bulubenchi, and their nine children, which included Josephine. Although it remains unclear why the attack occurred, authorities said Benjamin heard his daughter scream through a baby monitor and when he rushed in her bedroom to check on her, he found her with a slit throat and the suspect standing over her. According to Guffey, Fluter also cut Benjamin.

“He was not acting like he was on anything,” Clinton County Sheriff Jim Guffey said.
https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/12...fter-little-girls-family-takes-him-in-police/

... Simona Bulubenchi, and her husband, Benjamin Bulubenchi, and their nine children ...

1544528491183.png

That's a lot of fucking kids. Where would they have the room to house a loser brother-in-law?

Btw, "Go Fund Me" alert! They are asking $50,000 and are using biblical text to motivate/shame people into giving, specifically Galatians 6:9,10

Last edited:
With nine kids, they have a couple to spare.

He cut her throat when she said I’m gonna tell my mommy.

A 3-year-old girl died in Kentucky after her uncle slit her throat in an attack her father heard over the baby monitor, authorities said.

Josephine Mia Bulubenchi died Sunday at the University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital, where she was taken after being allegedly attacked early Saturday by Emanuel Fluter, her 33-year-old uncle who was living with his sister, Simona Bulubenchi, in Clinton County, the Lexington Herald-Leader reports.

Sheriff Jim Guffey said the killing was the “most horrendous crime” he had seen in more than 15 years on the job.

The girl’s father, Benjamin Bulubenchi, heard his daughter screaming on a baby monitor during the attack. He rushed into the girl’s room and found her throat slit. Fluter then turned the knife on the father, cutting him as well, Guffey told the newspaper.

Four other children were also in the room during the attack, WKYT reports.

It’s unclear what provoked the attack, but Guffey said investigators do not believe Fluter was under the influence of drugs.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky...ife-attack-heard-over-baby-monitor-police-say

Attachments

• Josephine-Mia-Bulubenchi-.jpg
    Josephine-Mia-Bulubenchi-.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 81
That's a Quiverfull family for sure. Wonder if the uncle was super religious as well? Wonder if some religious delusion on his part could be a factor?

Last edited:
They passed their gofundme goal and increased it to $60k.

Classy.
Nothing like making a profit from a tragedy.

Here is a few photos from that page with the titles "In Gods care now"
I guess the feeling of loss due to having your 3 year old daughter murdered by her freeloading psychopathic uncle can be a bit off-set with a bunch of free cash and a belief in a omnipotent god who seems to care for the child only after her was throat slit, but that's just me.

Last edited:
@Satanica @cubby @Muriel Schwenck @Brillig @Sejanus
Fluter had been staying with the family for sometime, but he did not live there.

They say he was great with the children and had never shown any violent tendencies.

“He said ‘What did I do, what did I do?’ and then after that he started screaming and stuff,” says Ben. “But for that moment I realized it wasn’t him.”

The family says Fluter suffers from a mental illness and they believe he did not know what he was doing during the attack.

Josephine’s parents say they are not angry with him at all.

“I don’t like all the negativity against my brother because that was not him,” says Simona.

Ben and Simona say what’s getting them through right now is God’s embrace.

“I believe this is all God’s will,” says Simona. “He let it happen and it’s for a reason.”

“I mean it wasn’t planned from God,” says Ben. “It was accepted for her to be up there I guess.”
https://www.wtvq.com/2018/12/12/fam...6KXMfb2As0jmzKA51-1-JVbewaojBe5Fd02yMDi-jN6A4

Beni N Simona

16 hours ago

Thank you all for the love that is showing through the prayers and donations! Josephine has a cousin that is Buried in the Glen Eden Memorial Park and we would like Josephine to be close to her. We also plan on moving to Michigan and we want to be able to go visit her and take her flowers. Without having to drive over 400 miles to do so!

@Satanica @cubby @Muriel Schwenck @Brillig @Sejanus

https://www.wtvq.com/2018/12/12/fam...6KXMfb2As0jmzKA51-1-JVbewaojBe5Fd02yMDi-jN6A4

Beni N Simona

16 hours ago

Thank you all for the love that is showing through the prayers and donations! Josephine has a cousin that is Buried in the Glen Eden Memorial Park and we would like Josephine to be close to her. We also plan on moving to Michigan and we want to be able to go visit her and take her flowers. Without having to drive over 400 miles to do so!
Ok, now the whole thing is creeping me out. Would they also like a trip to Disneyland, maybe a whole stable of ponies for the surviving kids?

Ok, now the whole thing is creeping me out. Would they also like a trip to Disneyland, maybe a whole stable of ponies for the surviving kids?

Agree. At first I was like “don’t bag on these parents too much, their child died horrendously.” Now I’m like hmmm....

It was "God's will" that the uncle slit their 3 year old daughter's throat?!? And they are not at all upset with the uncle who did it? And they are milking he GoFundMe for all they can? These people are fruitcakes.

It was "God's will" that the uncle slit their 3 year old daughter's throat?!? And they are not at all upset with the uncle who did it? And they are milking he GoFundMe for all they can? These people are fruitcakes.
The reached their first extended goal from $50,000 to $60,000 and have raised the goal again to $70,000.
$64,425 of $70,000 goal

Raised by 613 people in 3 days
Agree. At first I was like “don’t bag on these parents too much, their child died horrendously.” Now I’m like hmmm....
Ya, I'm starting to not give a shit about this deluded, money grabbing, fuck-up of a family.

Last edited:
So when they reached 70,000 I guess they will up the figure to 80,000.

It seems like they are using this as an opportunity to move to Michigan.

The outcome of a long awaited local murder case finally occurred last Wednesday, March 23, in Clinton Circuit Court when Emanuel Flutur, now 37, was sentenced in the death of his three year old niece, Josephine Bulubenchi.
The defendant, on February 25 with counsel Brad Shuffett and Lauren Hunter representing him at the proceedings, changed his plea in the case to guilty, but mentally ill, on charges of murder and assault 2nd degree.
Flutur was charged with slitting the child’s throat in her home on December 8, 2018 and has been incarcerated since the time of his arrest.
The defendant was formally sentenced to a maximum of 30 years imprisonment. He received a 30 year sentence on the murder charge and five years on the assault charge, to run concurrently. He will also receive credit for jail time already served.

Back