• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 17-year-old mother was arrested after one of her 5-week-old twin boys was admitted to the hospital with a skull fracture and a brain bleed, according to authorities.

The infant was admitted to John's Hopkins All Children's Hospital Wednesday evening. Deputies say the 5-week-old boy is a twin, but the other baby didn't sustain any injuries.

Officials at the hospital told authorities the injuries could only have come from intentional abuse.

Authorities say the mother of the twins was at home alone with them while her grandmother went to work. The grandmother checked on her throughout the day and was told there were no issues, according to deputies.

When the grandmother returned home she told deputies that when attempting to feed the baby he displayed signs of discomfort and wouldn't eat. She then noticed the baby's head was misshapen and she took him to the hospital, deputies say.

The 17-year-old mother told deputies several versions of what happened to the baby, but deputies say none appear consistent with the injuries sustained. She later admitted to throwing the baby on the floor out of frustration, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

The injured infant remains in the hospital for treatment. His twin is also at the hospital until he is released into foster care, according to authorities.

My heart hurts for these young moms that are not prepared to be moms. I wish there were a way to turn off everyones reproductive capabilities until they are older and have been through parenting classes. So many of these kids are raised in an environment that encourages promiscuous behavior, so much so that these kids don't have a chance to begin with. At 17, she is in no way prepared to be a mom, especially of twins. No hate towards her from me, just sorrow and sympathy.

My heart hurts for these young moms that are not prepared to be moms. I wish there were a way to turn off everyones reproductive capabilities until they are older and have been through parenting classes. So many of these kids are raised in an environment that encourages promiscuous behavior, so much so that these kids don't have a chance to begin with. At 17, she is in no way prepared to be a mom, especially of twins. No hate towards her from me, just sorrow and sympathy.

Notchback I get where you are coming from however as a woman, I can tell you, it takes a selfish kind of beast to slam a 5 week old you spent 9 months nurturing, feeling it's little kicks, hearing it's heartbeat - and slam it to the ground. There's no sympathy for this heartless selfish bitch here. She could have taken them to a fire station, asked for help, called a crisis line, given them up for adoption or not spread her legs. SO MANY free and widely advertised options. She CHOSE instead to slam that baby on the ground. I have nothing but disgust for beastly bitches like that.

1664822384843.png

Name:WARD, QADAYSHIA E
Current Release Date: 12/08/2023

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
03/21/2019 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE 09/11/2020PINELLAS19043534Y 0M 0D
01/11/2020 BURGUNOCCSTRUC/CV OR ATT. 09/11/2020PINELLAS20004144Y 0M 0D

Back