• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 14-year-old New Jersey student has been arrested for allegedly stabbing a principal during eighth grade graduation rehearsal.

The victim, a Union School principal, was leading the rehearsal at Washington School gymnasium in Rutherford, N.J., Friday morning when the student allegedly ran across the gym and thrust a knife at the principal, striking his chest several times, according to a Rutherford police statement posted on Twitter.

"The student then turned around, dropped the knife, and placed his hands in the air," statement said.

A teacher was able to grab the folding knife, according to police, and walk the attacker outside where police took him into custody.

No one else was attacked in the incident.

Both the suspect and the principal were treated for non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.

The principal, Kurt Schweitzer, was not seriously injured, police said.

The juvenile remains in custody on charges of aggravated assault, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose, and unlawful possession of a weapon.

The investigation is ongoing.

"...thrust a knife at the principal, striking his chest several times..."
"The principal, Kurt Schweitzer, was not seriously injured, police said."

Someone needs to tell that kid the pointy end goes first.

Eye gore. God I'm so naive and stupid. I thought that was a play on Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I had to google the spelling. I thought there was a silent G in there somewhere.

You know you're not in Kansas anymore when...

Eye gore. God I'm so naive and stupid. I thought that was a play on Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I had to google the spelling. I thought there was a silent G in there somewhere.

You know you're not in Kansas anymore when...
Well, I do suffer from clinical depression, and my wife always tells me I'm an ass, but I think that is where the similarities between eyegore and Eeyore end...

Latest posts

Back