• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 10-month-old boy choked on a pine cone and died at a Raleigh daycare on Wednesday morning, investigators told WRAL.

According to the boy’s grandmother, she dropped Areon Ellington off at the daycare Wednesday morning. A few hours later, she got a phone call.

“The daycare lady called me and told me that I needed to get to the daycare because Areon was choking on something,” Helena Harris said.

So far, no charges have been filed in the case.

WRAL found the daycare, which is operated out of a home, had violations including hazardous items found on the property, health assessment filing issues, and daily schedules not being maintained.
1559242952022-png.18273
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

MildlyMedicated

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
I was trying to fit this picture into my head, and most of the pine cones in my area I could not fit into my mouth. LOL (no I have never tried, just never seemed a good idea)
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Top