• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
zofgu8.jpg

9yo Felecia Williams​
Authorities in Florida say a naked body found in the water under a causeway in Tampa Bay might be that of a 9-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday afternoon.

Felecia Williams was reported missing after a family friend took her to her apartment complex while the girl's mother was at a hair appointment.
[....]
About 3:30 p.m. Saturday, fisherman at the Courtney Campbell Causeway called 9-1-1 and reported seeing a body floating near the shore
[....]
On Saturday night, Temple Terrace police announced that the body they found was likely Felecia,
[....]
'We don't know what occurred here yet,' Temple Terrace police spokesman Michael Dunn told
[....]
'That is still under investigation.'
[...]
The little girl's disappearance is unusual for several reasons.
Felecia's mother, Felecia Demerseon, said in an interview that she was getting her hair done when her daughter called to ask if she could go home with a former neighbor and family friend who now lives in another part of Tampa Bay.

However, 40-year-old Demerson says she didn't know the friend's last name, but said that her daughter had visited the woman in the past.

The friend and the little girl went to a fast-food restaurant and then to the apartment complex.
[....]
the friend told police that she went to take a shower and left Felecia in front of a TV watching a movie.

When she came out of the shower, she said Felecia was gone.

Authorities have not identified the family friend, but say that she does in fact exist and is cooperating with the investigation.
It wasn't until five hours after Felecia was last seen that the family friend called 9-1-1 or the girl's mother.
[...]
'I'm sitting here hoping there will be good news,' Demerson said Saturday morning. 'I know my baby. She would call her mama if she could.'

Demerson said there was another adult at the apartment when Felecia was there. That person, Demerson claims, was in a bedroom and never saw the girl.

'Felecia would never, never, just leave,"
[...]
Shakelia Givens, said. 'She would never, never wander off. … She wouldn't just leave. There was no reason for her to just up and leave.''
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-causeway-likely-missing-9-year-old-girl.html
Body found in bay confirmed as missing girl
An autopsy report has confirmed that a body found in the water near the Courtney Campbell Causeway is in fact 9-year-old Felecia Williams.
[....]
Fishermen found her body Saturday afternoon after it washed ashore near the Courtney Campbell Causeway.
[...]
Temple Terrace Police are investigating the case as a homicide.

At this time, police are not naming suspects or persons of interests, but are following several leads.

Investigators arrested Eboni Wiley for 3rd degree felony for giving police false information during a missing persons case.
[....]
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/25542587/missing-child-alert#ixzz326Iq3DwL

I take it Eboni is the family friend...i wanna know more about this unnamed person that was in the bedroom and supposedly didnt see lil Felicia

Albano said Eboni Wiley, 23, was arrested after giving "several different" accounts of what happened after she left Williams' home with the girl.
[...]
However, details of what exactly happened at the apartment remain somewhat a mystery.

Police would not say if there was a specific suspect or person of interest in the murder, but Wiley bonded out of jail Sunday morning and was released. The authorities, however, apparently have enough information to put other parents at-ease.

"It is most definitely an isolated incident," Albano said, "and we are following up with the help of a numerous number of our local law enforcement partners."

Williams attended Edison Elementary school, near 15th St. and Hillsborough Ave. in Tampa.
[....]
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/loca...rrace-girl-murdered-felecia-williams/9256815/

[;...]
how Felecia Nicole Williams ended up near the Clearwater side of the Courtney Campbell Causeway, 25 miles from where she was last seen in a Temple Terrace apartment. It's also unclear why her disappearance went unreported by a family friend for hours.

Temple Terrace police Chief Ken Albano said he assured the girl's mother, over hugs and prayers this weekend, that he would seek justice for her daughter's killer.

"My primary goal is to ensure that I present to our State Attorney's Office a fantastic case for them to prosecute so that this person stands accountable for this atrocity
[....]
The Pinellas County medical examiner conducted the autopsy Sunday, but police would not release the cause of death. There were no visible signs of trauma to her body
[....]
Albano would not release information about possible suspects or persons of interest, but said at a news conference Sunday afternoon that detectives were following several leads. No immediate family members are considered suspects, he said, and police do not believe there is an ongoing threat to other children.
[...]
Wiley was arrested Saturday for providing false information to law enforcement. She was released from jail on a $2,000 bond Sunday morning.

Albano would not expand on what false information Wiley provided, but said it was conflicting and initially led officers to treat Felecia as a runaway. He said that it prevented authorities from issuing an Amber Alert that would have broadcast that the child was in danger and sought the public's help in finding her.

"What was available to us, the information that was provided to us, did not rise, at that point, to that level," Albano said. But he said, as other information came out, police realized the situation was urgent.

In refusing to answer several questions, the chief said he was seeking to protect the integrity of the investigation and to avoid tipping off the suspect. He deflected questions about who lived in the apartment where the girl was last seen, how long the child was in the water and other details.
[...]
Demerson said about five hours passed before Wiley reported Felecia missing to her or police.
[...]
At about 3:20 p.m. Saturday, boaters near the Courtney Campbell Causeway spotted a body floating near the shore and reported it to Clearwater police.

Albano said he spent an emotional night with the family Saturday and promised that police were going to do everything they could to catch and prosecute Felecia's killer.

"I was there hugging the mom," he said. "We were in there with the family praying, quite frankly."

Demerson said Felecia was an active child who enjoyed riding her bike to the baseball park and feeding the ducks at a nearby pond.

"She was not really a wanderer," Demerson said. "No, she didn't know nobody (at Doral Oaks). She was not familiar with the area."

Demerson said she has not spoken with Wiley, but that Wiley's mother came by her house "trying to convince me her daughter wouldn't hurt no one."

"I did trust her," Demerson said of Wiley. "Four and a half hours went by and she never reported, not only to me but to the authorities, that my child was missing. And those are some unexplained answers that I have not yet to understand."
[....]
"Everybody loved her," Givens said. "She's a sweetheart. Words can't explain what I'm feeling right now."
[...]
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...le-terrace-girl-awaits-autopsy-report/2180347

Albano would not expand on what false information Wiley provided, but said it was conflicting and initially led officers to treat Felecia as a runaway. He said that it prevented authorities from issuing an Amber Alert that would have broadcast that the child was in danger and sought the public's help in finding her.
Guilty

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that women. She went to a friend's house to shower? My first thought was that she delivered her to a pedophile. We shall see.

From the clerk of courts website:
This is on Felicia's mom, I could be totally wrong but this is where she had just started getting evicted from, Eboni still lived there. There are comments on tbo.com that Eboni was the godmother of Felicia but those are just comments, who knows if that's true or not.

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
05/12/2014 SUMMONS ISSUED AND MAILED
Party: SMITH, ANGELION W
05/12/2014 COMPLAINT
05/14/2014 ANSWER NO RENT DEPOSIT
Party: DEMERSON, FELECIA N
05/16/2014 AFFIDAVIT NON MILITARY SERVICE AND PROOF OF CLAIM
05/16/2014 SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED
Date Served: 05/14/2014

My thought was she brought her home for her friend and then she went and took a shower while her friend had his fun and so she could honestly say she didn't know what happened! yeah, hang her high!

Adults put their arms around each other as heavy hearts greeted students coming back to Tampa's Edison Elementary School.
Students were missing one of their classmates: 9-year-old Felecia Williams disappeared Friday.
[...]
Police in Temple Terrace have now arrested the woman who was watching Felecia. Eboni Wiley faces felony charges for misleading investigators.

Detectives say Wiley told stories full of lies when she tried to explain what happened to the little girl. But who actually killed Felecia, how they did it, and why are details the police are not sharing with the public right now.
[...]
When Glenda Alvez walks her 9-year-old daughter to Edison Elementary, she always brings along another family member, too: a powerful-looking pit bull.
"It's either a dog or a gun. You choose!" Alvez said. "None of our kids are safe in this area. It's just drug dealer land right here."
It's not clear where Felecia Williams was killed. Police say the woman watching her had stopped in Temple Terrace, about six miles from Felecia's home in Tampa.
But it is very clear that parents who live near Felecia's home and school around Hillsborough Avenue and 15th Street, are touched by crime constantly.
[...]
"Drugs, crimes, it's out of control. That's all I know about this neighborhood. Definitely out of control," Alvez said.
How rough is it around here? I ran the numbers. The most recent year that has information available on the Tampa Police Department's statistics site is 2012. That year, in an area one-and-a-half square miles around the school, 2,055 crimes were reported to Tampa Police. That's more than five crimes a day.
If you want to look up crime statistics in your own neighborhood, here's how you can empower yourself: For crimes in many communities around Tampa Bay, use this interactive map at Spot Crime.
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/19/crime-constant-near-murdered-girl-school/9279685/

Woman upset with girl who was slain

A relative of slain 9-year-old Felecia Williams said Tuesday that the woman last known to have seen her alive told him she was upset with the girl for bothering her at work.
The relative, Tyrone House
[...]
he spoke with Eboni Wiley on Saturday, the day after Wiley reported the girl missing. The woman told House a confusing story, he said, about how upset she was that the girl had come to the nursing home where Wiley, 23, works as a housekeeper.
Her boss there questioned her about the visit, House quoted Wiley as saying.

“She told me that that’s why she came to pick her up,”
[....]
“She bought her some Checker’s and took her to her friend’s place in Temple Terrace.”
[...]On Saturday, Wiley was arrested on a charge of providing false information to law enforcement and was released Sunday on $2,000 bond. She faces no other charges.

Temple Terrace police released no further details on the case Tuesday. The agency has declined to say how Felicia died or give any information about a possible suspect. Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay has posted a $3,000 reward for any information relevant to the case.

Wiley could not be reached for comment Tuesday. Her phone is not accepting calls and no one answered the door at her home Tuesday morning or evening.
[...]
House, who is married to a cousin of the mother, on Tuesday was helping arrange a sidewalk memorial to the little girl, nicknamed “Sugarplum,” in front of Demerson’s home.

We never imagined that anything like this could happen,” House said. “It’s like a dream that you can’t wake up from. This wasn’t some random thing.”

House said he did not know Wiley personally. He said he spoke to Wiley for the first time after Felecia was reported missing.

Demerson said police have not shared details of the investigation with her. The family is still waiting to learn how Felecia died.
[...]
Asked about Wiley’s version of events, Williams declined comment and referred questions to her attorney, Ariel Garcia.

Garcia said Demerson is grateful for all the help she has been given on the multi-agency investigation. He has been fielding all the media requests for her as she grieves for her daughter.

[...]
Wiley has no prior arrests in Florida, records show. In January 2012, Hillsborough sheriff’s deputies picked her up at a Citgo gas station after she called police because she was having hallucinations and Satan was “trapping her mind,” according to a police report. She was taken to a treatment facility.
[...]
“This is a very unfortunate, tragic situation and our hearts go out to the family of this little girl,” Vollmer said in a statement. “In regards to Miss Wiley, this is a personal issue which does not involve this facility.”
http://tbo.com/south-tampa/man-woman-was-upset-with-girl-who-was-slain-20140520/

Suspect arrested in death of Tampa girl
e6d1d1.jpg

Granville Ashanti Ritchie​
Police said they have identified a suspect in the death of 9-year-old Felecia Williams, whose nude body was found floating
[....]
Granville Ashanti Ritchie, 35, was arrested this afternoon in Pinellas County on unrelated drug charges. He has not been charged in connection with the third-grader’s death, but police said he is considered a suspect.
[...]
and Felecia’s mother - on Wednesday urged anyone with any information that could lead to charges in Felicia’s death to come forward and talk to police. The FBI has offered a $10,000 reward to supplement an existing $3,000 CrimeStoppers award.

“Now is the time,’’ said Temple Terrace Police Chief Ken Albano at a Wednesday evening press conference. “Help us put the murderer of this little girl to justice.’’

[....]
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested Granville Ritchie in May 2013 and charged him with felony sexual battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation.

The state attorney’s office filed charges against Ritchie but eventually had to drop the charges because of lack of information from the alleged victim, who was Ritchie’s wife, said Mark Cox,
[...]
When his wife was brought in for a deposition, she said she could not remember anything about the event,
[...]
“We just couldn’t go forward because she came in and would not tell us anything about the event,” Cox said. “We couldn’t ethically go forward because she could not recall the event.”

Ritchie was also arrested in December 2012 on a misdemeanor charge of battery - domestic violence,
[...]
The charges were also dropped. Cox had no information on the battery domestic violence case and why it was dropped.
[...]
http://tbo.com/news/crime/memorial-service-saturday-for-9-year-old-tampa-girl-20140521/?utm_source=WhatCounts Publicaster Edition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_content=More
ftnerq.jpg

Last edited:
Im thinking "shower" is code for drug use... i know its been speculated that Eboni is the girl's godmother but how can that be true if the mother didnt even know her last name? I know the full names(including the middle names) of all my kids godparents

And just what is a causeway? Is that like a drainage ditch or something? I dont know of anything called causeways in NC...??

Im thinking "shower" is code for drug use... i know its been speculated that Eboni is the girl's godmother but how can that be true if the mother didnt even know her last name? I know the full names(including the middle names) of all my kids godparents

And just what is a causeway? Is that like a drainage ditch or something? I dont know of anything called causeways in NC...??
Causeway in Tampa is an overpass that connects Brandon to Tampa, like a shortcut that saves you 30 min in traffic.

Florida girl, 9, was strangled, stuffed in suitcase during alleged sexual assault: cops
Tampa Terrace police on Friday announced charges against Granville Ritchie, a 35-year-old man suspected of slaying 9-year-old Felecia Williams in May.
n2emm8.jpg

Temple Terrace’s Police Chief Kenneth Albano (right) said that Ritchie committed a ‘crime of opportunity’ after spending more than an hour alone with Williams.​
Nearly three months after a third grade girl’s naked body was found floating in a river, Florida police claim they’ve finally pinned down her killer.

Felecia Williams, 9, was raped, strangled, and stuffed in a suitcase by Granville Ritchie, 35, Temple Terrace Police Chief Kenneth Albano announced at a Friday news conference.

The man will be charged with first-degree murder, capital sexual battery, and aggravated child abuse
[...]
The little girl’s family and friends who had assembled in the news conference room greeted the announcement of the pending charges with cheers.
[...]
celebration soon turned into tears as Albano went on to describe the last few hours of Williams’ life.

Williams was picked up from her Tampa home by family friend Eboni Wiley on May 16. She was taken to a Temple Terrace apartment, where Wiley reportedly left the little girl alone with Ritchie for a little more than an hour. That was all the time it took for Ritchie to commit a "crime of opportunity,"
[...]
When Wiley returned, the man was reportedly “shirtless and sweating.”
[...]
Ritchie told cops that he had driven off to another town that day, but investigators used soil found in Ritchie’s car to link him to the spot where Williams’ body was found. Cellphone data suggests he spent a prolonged period of time in that area during the night.

The investigation showed that Williams suffered blunt force trauma to the head during the attack.
[...]
On Tuesday, Wiley pleaded not guilty to giving the cops false information during their search for Williams in May.

Albano said that it was a “very emotional” time for the family and for the local cops who were involved in the search.

“You can’t help but have a heart for this family,” Albano said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...uitcase-attack-florida-cops-article-1.1904870

[....]
Detectives say on May 16, Felecia Williams was picked up by Granville Ritchie and Eboni Wiley. All three then went to an apartment frequented by Ritchie on Tanglewood Lane
[...]
Around 4:50 that afternoon, Wiley left the apartment, leaving Ritchie alone with Felecia for about an hour ten minutes.
When she returned around 6 p.m., Ritchie met her at the door, shirtless and sweating. Ritchie was highly upset and told Wiley Felecia had run off.
[..]
an interview with Ritchie while Felecia was still missing, he told investigators he was with Wiley having sex in another room of the apartment, after which they both came out to discover that Felecia had left.
[....]
Wiley told police that this was a story that her and Ritchie had originally agreed upon to tell police. On May 17, around 3:23 p.m., Felecia's naked body was found by a citizen
[...]
The investigation revealed Felecia suffered blunt force trauma to her head, sexually assaulted and that she was ultimately strangled to death.
[....]
a search of Ritchie's apartment, evidence at the scene indicated that Felecia's body had been concealed in a suitcase and dragged from the apartment.

A broken suitcase wheel was found on the rear patio and wheel marks were found in the carpet leading from the patio. A broken zipper pull was found near the wheel marks inside the apartment. The broken wheel and zipper pull were found to belong to a Protege-style suitcase, which is the same brand of suitcase that was later found in the Lexus sedan Ritchie was driving.

The suitcase located in the sedan had all of its zipper pulls and both wheels were still intact.
[...]
witnesses said that at one time, Ritchie was in possession of two different sizes of the same style suitcase.

During Ritchie's interview, he said that on May 16, after dropping Wiley off, he traveled to Thonotosassa and then returned to his apartment. However, cell site data indicated Ritchie never went to that area. He, instead, returned to the apartment around 9 o'clock that evening where he remained until about 11 o'clock that evening when he began traveling west .
[...]
The investigation revealed the apartment had been cleaned sometime during that time period. Cell site data analysis also revealed Ritchie had traveled to the area where Felecia's body was found and that he remained there for a prolonged period of time.
[...]
a search of Ritchie's Lexus, plant material was found lodged in the front headlight that is consistent with plant material that is in the area where Felecia's body was recovered. It also had soil in the driver's side floorboard area which is consistent with the area where the 9-year-old's body was found.

Detectives have not charged anyone else in connection with Felecia's murder.
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/loca...harged-with-felecia-williams-murder/14110645/

I still think Eboni knows more than what she said. I can't help to think she helped him somehow.

Why would you go get a 9 year old girl and take her to an apartment and then suddenly remember you have to go do something else and you leave the girl with a 35 year old man for over an hour? Sounds like they cooked it up to get him some young stuff and she went off for an hour to give him some privacy, no other reason to be riding a 9 year old, that's not your child, around with you and not take her when you left for your errand. I know I ain't real smart but I'm smart enough to figure you out.

I really and truly hope they don't believe a word that lying bitch says. Because she is most definitely lying thru her nasty rotten teeth!

A causeway is an elevated road that goes across a body of water. The Courtney Campbell Causeway is part of the highway that connects Tampa and Clearwater. It goes over Tampa Bay. There are actually picnic sites set up along the causeway where people can have access to the water.

@Farmer Jayne 1 : This is completely off topic but you must tell me WHAT that is a picture of, so I don't keep thinking its a big, hairy, black penis of sorts?!! :wideyed:

@Satanica @cubby @Nell
Jun 18 2019
Granville Ritchie's defense team came to court with a wish list for the judge.

Topping their list was to limit potentially emotional testimony from the 9-year-old murder victim's family and friends.

Ritchie's Attorney, Daniel Hernandez said he considers such testimony inflammatory and prejudicial.

"Any evidence that would create sympathy for the victim or the victim's family and probative value would be far outweighed by the undue prejudice," said Hernandez.

But the defense's argument didn't hold a lot of weight with Hillsborough Circuit Judge Michelle Sisco.

"I will deny it as to striking and or limiting at this point in time," ruled Sisco.

Ritchie is accused of raping and killing Felecia Williams and later dumping her body near the Courtney Campbell Causeway in the summer of 2014.

Five years later, the case is finally going to trial.

But Hernandez was quick to respond, "judge again we would object I would submit its proper to try to convince the jury that the death penalty should be reserved for the worst of the worst."

Back