• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Kai Tacti has been dead since January 2018.

For the first time, we're getting an idea of how he died.

In December 2018, Action News Jax confirmed police are investigating this as a murder.

A new report from the Department of Children and Families sheds light on what it believes happened to the 2-month-old.

It says Kai died from nonaccidental head trauma he suffered on Dec. 18, 2017. The baby boy's injuries indicate abuse and serious shaking, according to the medical director.

DCF details text messages from Kai's mother complaining about caring for him hours before he was hospitalized. The department says the newborn's parents failed to protect him.

Action News Jax has not named the baby's mother or father because records show neither is facing charges.

According to the report, Kai's parents told DCF their actions did not lead to the death of their child.

On Wednesday, a spokesperson with DCF said the department legally cannot release any more information on the case.

A GoFundMe for Kai's family raised more than $16,000 before it was deactivated
1566501525791.png
1566501635174.png

I spit on the sidewalk and BAM I'm busted!
These things destroy a baby human ( a cute lil sugar cheeked infant)
And NOONE has been arrested?
Come on, at 2 months old...the only people he KNEW were his parents.
Wow
Post automatically merged:

Wow
That is FUCKED UP....even with backlog cases...how many dead kids in the town were in line for investigation?
Perhaps, They should hire more ....people that investigate this nightmarish shit.

Ps 2 bucks says shes pregnant

Last edited:
Back