• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Puppies that were just hours old were stuffed into a plastic bag and then left to die in woods near Denver, Colorado.

The helpless newborns were dumped in a remote area of the woods in Garfield County late last week, but now the police are determined to track down whoever decided to leave them there.

At about 3pm on October 26, deputies with the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office were called after campers in the area discovered nine puppies inside an open plastic trash bag.

Two of the puppies were already dead and veterinarians say that the entire litter would have perished had they not been found when they were.

A deputy took the surviving puppies to the Divide Creek Animal Shelter for care.

Once at the clinic, the pups were placed in warm towels under a surgical lamps with bulbs designed to bring their body temperatures back up to a normal range.

Veterinarians then bottle-fed the puppies with formula every two hours.

Unfortunately, as of Thursday morning, only two of the puppies remain alive.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oned-woods-nr-Denver-left-trash-bag-dead.html

I noticed the article doesn't identify the breed, now I know why.
1541077012997.png

To tell the truth though, even murder-dog puppies are cute.<3

Back