• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
From what I've read he has a serious drug problem, not just weed and a criminal history. We shall see what it is. If this is all true, he should have never been there in the first place. But we shall see what the back story is.
Unfortunately moms allowing boyfriends around thier babies doesn't have a great track record in terms of what is best for the baby.
Sad.
[doublepost=1475665362,1475665248][/doublepost]
I agree completely. I think it was made when it first happened. For hospital bills and the like. But I agree with you completely.

Ahh.... Thankyou for pointing that out. This is a classic case of cultural disconnect. It completely slipped my mind about the American healthcare system. Wouldn't have costed the poor woman a cent in Australia.

Wow. The five of them (mom + her 4 beautiful children) made a beautiful family. I'm dumbfounded as to why mom must've thought she needed to bring that disgusting dirtbag into her home! (Who knows- maybe he was putting on the "amazing father material" show so he could mooch off of her and secretly abuse her kids?) I don't know why, but some women just feel like they need to have a swinging dick around to make them feel like they're worth something and their lives are complete. That just blows my mind!

I hope Emmaleigh's siblings are able to grow up and have "normal" childhoods- not days and nights wrought with nightmares and anxiety and other horrors. :( the same with their teenage years and adulthoods... Losing a sibling in such a brutal and terrifying way... You don't just "get over" that. That stays with you forever. That becomes part of the "nurture" that defines you as a person as you mature. That's very upsetting to me (when I reflect on what I learned abt my own family and at what ages I learned those things, etc., and that PALES to MOONGLOW in comparison to this nightmare!).

And the mother... I'm just going to assume for now that the disgusting rapist POS who did this had her completely buffaloed... That she had no idea he was evil incarnate, using her to prey on her children. (Ugh. I shuddered while typing that.) She, too, is going to need A LOT of therapy and a strong support system to get THROUGH (not over) this in order to be a good mom for her 3 other children. I'm pulling for her.

She lost custody of her other children, that's why people are throwing shade at her.

There was a fb page named something like "Benji is innocent" and I think a GFM was set up for him. People aren't saying he's innocent because he's on drugs, it's much worse than that...lets see if I can find the link...

She lost custody of her other children, that's why people are throwing shade at her.

There was a fb page named something like "Benji is innocent" and I think a GFM was set up for him. People aren't saying he's innocent because he's on drugs, it's much worse than that...lets see if I can find the link...

Whoa! Do you know how she lost custody of them? Where did you find that info?

And what could POSSIBLY be worse than what sweet, little "Benji" has already done?

I can't find the article about mom losing custody. It could have been a rumor.

I should have been more clear about the people who are defending Benji. They are members of NABLA(sp?) I could have gone my whole life without knowing those sick fucks exist.

Here's the local topix: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ripley-wv/TCGD3P1UTBQGCMDJJ/p2

Someone in that thread mentioned something abt her losing custody, but it sounds like hearsay. I hope that's the case.

I can't find him on Facebook. Has anyone been to his page? If so, can you see if it's still there? Maybe someone had his account deleted. You can't post a link to it, right? That's fine- but if you could just tell me what he lists as his name and if he has a city or school he attended at some point? Moooochas gracias. :kiss:

Absolutely. I had a friend/coworker back in the day who would pull that when we'd go out. I never for one minute believed that she didn't remember what happened.

I have the same friend...we finally told her we don't care if you don't remember...WE Remember.

I think the oft used phrase "I blacked out" really means I wish I could forget, or turn back time.

I think sometimes you're right..but I ran a dude over once and he didn't remember a fucking thing.
I had to tell him why he was hurt and scratched up the next day. He genuinely didn't know he was being that much of a dick. He apologised too ME ... I must have been being a real asshole for you to do that...HUG.
[doublepost=1476157467,1476156806][/doublepost]
Also re: NAMBLA,

North-American-Man-Boy-Love-Association

North-American-BABY-love-Association ???

Don't tell me this exists because we're going to hell..all of us, if it does.

http://wvmetronews.com/2017/07/06/emmaleighs-law-takes-effect/

A person convicted of child abuse causing death in West Virginia will now spend more time in prison.

Emmaleigh’s Law took effect Thursday.

The law is named after Emmaleigh Barringer, a 10 month old baby girl from Jackson County, who was was sexually assaulted, strangled and later died in Oct. 2016.

The law doubles the penalty for a parent, guardian or other person convicted of child abuse causing death from 10-40 years to 20-80 years.

(...)

“We took action in the Legislature to immediately, and it passed unanimously, increase the penalties for this type of horrible crime,” Carmichael said.

Governor Jim Justice signed the bill in April.

Carmichael said he believes it’s the Legislature’s responsibility to protect West Virginia’s children.

“Everything that we can do to put a barrior in front of those who would do damage to our most precious asset, our children, we should erect those barriors immidiately,” he said.

The law, Carmichael said, also enables quicker convictions.

“There’s nothing more important for the Legislature to do than protecting the lives of our children and those who are unable to protect themselves,” he said.

According to the state Medical Examiner’s Office, Barringer died of a skull fracture.

Taylor’s trial is scheduled to begin Aug. 8.​

Some drugs induce hypersex...dude fucked the grill of a van..a van for fuck sake.

Yes he did it was posted right here on the dreamin demon.

This is me thinking he (the van fucker) didn't have access to any babies or little kids, dogs, cats

and was too high to catch a squirrel or he would have, but nope...VAN!

Not saying he isn't responsible ... god damn right he is, just saying hyper sex.
Better a van. Sigh...
[doublepost=1499544335,1499544053][/doublepost]
I saw an update today that they removed Emmaleigh from life support today and she passed. I'm sorry I can't remember what site I read it on. I'm sure someone can pull it from somewhere.

P.S. the pics I saw of this poor baby at the hospital...one on the gofundme page...are horrific. She was not only sexually assaulted but beaten to death. Her poor little face and eyes so terribly bruised and swollen. Horrific.
I need a stiff drink and bleach for my brain. Ffs
[doublepost=1499544658][/doublepost]
This got over 60,000 signatures before they took it down for breaking rules.

White House Petition Calls for Public Hanging of Child Rapist Who Murdered Infant
There we go! I prefer public stoning since joining dreamin demons, so many horrific stories ago.

10072016-c3-768x403.jpg

Another precious bud that now will never come into bloom. My heart breaks for this sweet angel who was beaten into oblivion... never to wake.

mini-graphics-hearts-104413.jpg
Emmaleigh, gone too soon.

Last edited:
Well there goes my good mood.

Filthy lying deceitful murderous raping pedophile animal.

You're going to burn in jail and damn, I'm glad.

My sincere condolences to the family - especially the mother. Although why a gofundme? Yes, this is beyond a tragedy. There's no denying it. But she doesn't have any costs coming from his trial - its the taxpayers paying for the Prosecution. Her poor little sweetheart doesn't need a 40k send off - besides, having a child means paying for the child. And tragically, that includes paying for a small funeral should the child, heartbreakingly, die for any reason.

I know that's a hard line to take - but despite the tremendously horrifying tragedy occurring - a gofundme is utterly unnecessary. My comment on this is admittedly, in poor taste, given the circumstances - but so is begging for funds, given what has occurred.

May the sweet little darling find peace and contentment in the next life.

I am with you there.. Also Did Mom really truly Not know about the drug use ??
I blame moms also Metb addicts have a way about them can't be invisable at least in this guy he had to have shown signs ?
Maybe not to her,, as most method.addicts like to have their partners on the same drug

A man accused of sexually assaulting and killing an infant in Jackson County in 2016 was back in court Thursday.

Benjamin Taylor, 32, of Cottageville is charged with murder, sexual assault and child abuse in connection with the death of 10-month-old Emmaleigh Barringer.

Investigators say in October 2016, Emmaleigh's mom found the baby in the basement of her apartment unresponsive and covered in blood.

Deputies say he changed his story several times before telling officers he took the baby to the basement, but "blacked out" and didn't remember how the injuries happened. Emmaleigh later died in the hospital from her injuries.

Taylor was in court Thursday afternoon for a pre-trial hearing.

No cameras or recording devices were allowed in the courtroom, but WSAZ was the only station with a reporter inside to get the details.

Taylor entered the courtroom through an elevator to the right of the judge's stand. He was accompanied by several members of law enforcement. At least a dozen officers spread out around the room during the hearing.

On top of his orange jumpsuit, Taylor wore a bulletproof vest and a helmet. His hands and feet were shackled.

The pew behind the defendant's table, where the public would normally sit, was taped off with yellow sheriff's tape. The Jackson County Sheriff tells us this was for Taylor's protection, putting more distance between the suspect and others.

Taylor remained still and emotionless in court. Four people sat in the pews on the left side of the room -- Taylor's side. He turned around before the hearing began and whispered something brief to one of those people who appeared to be loved ones. Otherwise, he remained silent.

Emmaleigh's mom was in the courtroom, as well. She, too, was composed and did not show much emotion other than a deep breath at the end of the hearing. No family members wanted to make a comment at this time.

During the hearing, the judge considered different motions filed by the defense, mostly about whether or not certain evidence should be admissible.

Defense attorneys argued that phone records including text messages, social media posts and Internet searches should be thrown out. They said the prosecution "characterizes" and "makes assumptions" about the evidence that the defense attorneys feel will damage the jury. They argued that the state elaborates too much on the phone records (i.e. calling the Internet searches "graphic") and that it will confuse and taint the jury.

http://www.thenewscenter.tv/content...after-being-sexually-assaulted-395844291.html

ae6ec88c-a7bf-4927-8c8d-43aa262d39c9-large16x9_ScreenShot20161011at12.39.57AM.png

The trial for a West Virginia man accused of sexually assaulting and killing an infant girl has been delayed.

The Charleston Gazette-Mail reports a circuit court judge on Wednesday delayed the trial of 33-year-old Benjamin Ryan Taylor from next month to Feb. 13, 2018, as prosecutor Katie Franklin and defense attorney Kevin Postalwait go over DNA testing results, a toxicology report and other evidence. The judge also ruled Postalwait has until Dec. 1 to file a motion if intending to raise insanity or a diminished capacity defense.

Taylor is charged with murder, sexual assault and child abuse in the October 2016 death of his then-girlfriend's daughter, 10-month-old Emmaleigh Barringer.
https://www.theet.com/news/west_vir...cle_a443bd1e-312d-5cca-aedc-24d1d6a71faf.html

Big bad boy has to rape a little babe? Not so big and bad. These kinds of fucktards deserve the worst that the justice system and the fellow inmates can throw at them. God, I fuckin' hope they tear him stem to stern and then start all over.

Back