• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...ical-condition-after-being-sexually-assaulted
JACKSON COUNTY, WV -

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office tells 13 News the department is investigating a sex assault case against a 9-month-old baby.

Sheriff's Office officials confirm Benjamin Taylor, the baby's mother's boyfriend, is charged with first degree sexual assault.

Investigators say the baby is currently in critical condition.

We will update this story as more information becomes available.
12051599_G.png
:(

RIPLEY, WV — Police have a 32-year-old man in custody after he was accused of sexually assaulting his girlfriend’s 9-month-old baby.

The victim’s mother called 911 to report her baby was unresponsive. She said she had been sleeping but when she woke up she could not find her baby girl or her boyfriend, Benjamin Taylor.

She finally found her naked daughter in the basement of the apartment building where they live. She reported that her daughter was unconscious and covered in blood. EMS arrived and took the child to the hospital.

When police interviewed Taylor he initially denied knowing how the baby was injured, but then later admitted he had taken the girl to the basement to do laundry. He said he then “blacked out” and did not know how the girl was injured.

While being questioned, police say Taylor changed his story multiple times and he was noticed trying to rub something off of himself. When deputies were getting a DNA sample from Taylor, they noticed he had blood on his body that they believe is from the infant.

Taylor was arrested and charged with the first-degree sexual assault. Police say more charges may be added. Taylor is currently in jail in lieu of $2 Million bond.

The condition of the child is no known at this time but Jackson County deputies say this was the worst case of sexual assault they have seen in two decades.

“I don’t know that there’s words to describe this crime,” said Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs. “From either aspect of what this little girl has endured to what kind of a person could do this.”

Update: The girl’s name is Emmaleigh and a GoFundMe page has been setup to help pay for her medical expenses… or possibly funeral expenses.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Apparently defenders are saying he's not responsible for his actions because he does drugs

Anyway, here's an update on Emmaleigh from FB: 'We have just received the worst news. Emmaleigh is clinically brain dead and tomorrow morning they will finish the tests to make it legally brain-dead tomorrow we are faced with the most heartbreaking impossible decision'

Yes I just saw that this poor baby will be taken off life support. I can't imagine the pain that poor little girl went through and now the family. My prayers go out to them.

There is no excuse, NONE. Drugs may have lowered his inhibitions, but he was always a baby-raping fuckwit just looking for an opportunity... :rage:

He also made a consists choice to begin doing drugs, so either way....

As a former oxycontin and meth addict, I am so sick of hearing, it's not my fault i was on drugs. Unless someone slipped you that drug without you knowing it you chose to take drugs so anything you do while on them is on you ,not the drug.
Drugs don't make you rape an infant. Something deep inside your black heart does.

Drugs don't make you rape an infant.

Some drugs induce hypersex...dude fucked the grill of a van..a van for fuck sake.

Yes he did it was posted right here on the dreamin demon.

This is me thinking he (the van fucker) didn't have access to any babies or little kids, dogs, cats

and was too high to catch a squirrel or he would have, but nope...VAN!

Not saying he isn't responsible ... god damn right he is, just saying hyper sex.

Apparently defenders are saying he's not responsible for his actions because he does drugs

Anyway, here's an update on Emmaleigh from FB: 'We have just received the worst news. Emmaleigh is clinically brain dead and tomorrow morning they will finish the tests to make it legally brain-dead tomorrow we are faced with the most heartbreaking impossible decision'
I have seen the update, sadly.
But where are you seeing this monsters defenders posting?

This has me so sick to my stomach.. Poor baby!!

How did the mom not wake up to her babies screaming crying!?????... God damnit!!

Kill this fucking piece of shit!!!!
HE HAS DEFENDERS!??!! Kill them too!!

As a former oxycontin and meth addict, I am so sick of hearing, it's not my fault i was on drugs. Unless someone slipped you that drug without you knowing it you chose to take drugs so anything you do while on them is on you ,not the drug.
Drugs don't make you rape an infant. Something deep inside your black heart does.

preach, woman.

Some drugs induce hypersex...dude fucked the grill of a van..a van for fuck sake.

This might help you understand, its not the drugs. People habe sexual attractions to lots of different things.
Perhaps the drugs made him hornier, he could have went and fucked his girlfriend. His hand. A paid prostitute.
Mechanophilia (or mechaphilia[1]) is aparaphilia involving a sexual attraction to machines such as bicycles,[2] motor vehicles,[3][4] helicopters[5] and aeroplanes.[6]

This is treated as a crime in some nations, such as the United Kingdom,[2] withperpetrators being placed on a sex-offenders' register after prosecution.[7] Motorcycles are often portrayed as sexualized fetish objects to those who desire them.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanophilia

Well there goes my good mood.

Filthy lying deceitful murderous raping pedophile animal.

You're going to burn in jail and damn, I'm glad.

My sincere condolences to the family - especially the mother. Although why a gofundme? Yes, this is beyond a tragedy. There's no denying it. But she doesn't have any costs coming from his trial - its the taxpayers paying for the Prosecution. Her poor little sweetheart doesn't need a 40k send off - besides, having a child means paying for the child. And tragically, that includes paying for a small funeral should the child, heartbreakingly, die for any reason.

I know that's a hard line to take - but despite the tremendously horrifying tragedy occurring - a gofundme is utterly unnecessary. My comment on this is admittedly, in poor taste, given the circumstances - but so is begging for funds, given what has occurred.

May the sweet little darling find peace and contentment in the next life.

He took the baby to the basement laundry room. I can't fault her at this point.
From what I've read he has a serious drug problem, not just weed and a criminal history. We shall see what it is. If this is all true, he should have never been there in the first place. But we shall see what the back story is.
Unfortunately moms allowing boyfriends around thier babies doesn't have a great track record in terms of what is best for the baby.
Sad.
[doublepost=1475665362,1475665248][/doublepost]
Well there goes my good mood.

Filthy lying deceitful murderous raping pedophile animal.

You're going to burn in jail and damn, I'm glad.

My sincere condolences to the family - especially the mother. Although why a gofundme? Yes, this is beyond a tragedy. There's no denying it. But she doesn't have any costs coming from his trial - its the taxpayers paying for the Prosecution. Her poor little sweetheart doesn't need a 40k send off - besides, having a child means paying for the child. And tragically, that includes paying for a small funeral should the child, heartbreakingly, die for any reason.

I know that's a hard line to take - but despite the tremendously horrifying tragedy occurring - a gofundme is utterly unnecessary. My comment on this is admittedly, in poor taste, given the circumstances - but so is begging for funds, given what has occurred.

May the sweet little darling find peace and contentment in the next life.
I agree completely. I think it was made when it first happened. For hospital bills and the like. But I agree with you completely.

I think the oft used phrase "I blacked out" really means I wish I could forget, or turn back time.

Absolutely. I had a friend/coworker back in the day who would pull that when we'd go out. I never for one minute believed that she didn't remember what happened.

This is right down the road from me. Disgusting. I couldn't tell you how many local people on my fb feed are posting about beating him to death if he ever sees the light of day again.

It doesn't matter why he did it. What does matter is that he needs two in the head.

I wouldn't blame the mom for this guy taking her to the basement of the apartment building. That's not he same as in earshot. She must have been frantic to have made it down there to discover her like that.

This guy deserves nothing less than a long sit on a Judas Cradle to think about what he's done.

I can honestly say...and I mean this being a part of DD since 2012...this is in my top 5 worst fucking stories...I feel really nauseous and uneasy. That poor baby. So so SO terrible. What a fucking monster.

I saw an update today that they removed Emmaleigh from life support today and she passed. I'm sorry I can't remember what site I read it on. I'm sure someone can pull it from somewhere.

P.S. the pics I saw of this poor baby at the hospital...one on the gofundme page...are horrific. She was not only sexually assaulted but beaten to death. Her poor little face and eyes so terribly bruised and swollen. Horrific.

I saw an update today that they removed Emmaleigh from life support today and she passed. I'm sorry I can't remember what site I read it on. I'm sure someone can pull it from somewhere.

P.S. the pics I saw of this poor baby at the hospital...one on the gofundme page...are horrific. She was not only sexually assaulted but beaten to death. Her poor little face and eyes so terribly bruised and swollen. Horrific.

It's on the gofundme as well as lots of news sites.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-dead-after-horrific-sexual-assault/91657736/

A nine-month-old West Virginia girl died after sustaining horrific injuries during a sexual assault at the hands of her mother’s boyfriend, authorities confirmed Wednesday.

Benjamin Taylor, 32, was charged with murder on Thursday morning, according to Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs. Taylor was initially charged with first-degree sexual assault and was being held on $2 million bail.

The child’s mother found the nine-month-old covered in blood in the basement of the apartment complex where the couple lived on Monday morning.

She had injuries consistent with a violent sexual assault, according to Boggs.

"I’d have to say more clear cut than usual, without going into graphic details due to some of the injuries and what the guys observed when they arrived on scene," Boggs said.

Family members told the West Virginia Metro News, the child, who is notTaylor's, was brain dead on Wednesday.

According to a criminal complaint, Taylor told authorities that he took the baby to the basement while he did laundry and had no recollection of how she sustained the horrific injuries, the AP reported.

Boggs said it's hard to understand how someone could do this to a child.

“Obviously this is not something we have encountered,” he said. “I don’t think the average or below average person can comprehend or even fathom this.”

I'm definitely average and I can't figure it out, I'm sure no one can know what was on this bastard's mind when he did what he did, he claims not to even know himself.

Back