• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas teacher has been arrested after she allegedly tried to sell an underage female relative for sex to multiple men in Morocco.

Amber Michelle Parker, 37, was arrested in Mexia in central Texas on Wednesday on a human trafficking charge.

She has been accused of conspiring to lure the child to Morocco so she could sell her for sex to various men.

Parker, had allegedly posted photos online of the girl wearing lingerie and exposing her breasts to attract men.

Authorities said she advertised the girl as being a virgin.

Parker traveled to Morocco alone in December and was arrested when she returned to Texas on New Year's Day.

The victim was taken safely out of state by her father while Parker was in Morocco. It is not clear the exact relationship between Parker and the girl.

Authorities had started investigating Parker after receiving a tip about her alleged intentions.

She was online talking to multiple guys in Morocco trying to get it setup where she could take her with her over there to them,' Freestone County Sheriff J. Shipley told KBTX.

McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara, who helped with the investigation, said it was 'sickening' to think Parker would stoop that low.

'It's a very low-down thing,' he said. 'It's the worst of the worst when you prostitute your own relative, that's as low as you get.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-arrested-trying-sell-girl-sex-Morocco.html
1546545845320.png

Last edited:
Morocco is one of the hotbeds of human trafficking. Being able to sell approve a proven virgin there would score some huge bankroll. And let's face it this brute horse isn't bringing in even enough money for a Big Mac and fries. She looks mean as hell and honestly I fear for the well-being of her fellow inmates once she's behind bars. I get the sense that she would set up a prostitution ring pimping out other cell block residents in a heartbeat.

Aaah! update
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/W...child-online-to-men-in-Morocco-503824121.html

She was also into Wicca, but Wicca doesn't hold with that kind of behavior. I think she chose the pervs of Wicca to suit herself. Just like we see other people using some form of christianity as an excuse for sexual, physical, psych abuse. Every religion or ideology has its perverts. We just haven't seen it much in the news because Wicca is such a minority.

Lots of details at the link. She is a self absorbed lunatic.

Last edited:
And we just turned another corner.
According to documents obtained exclusively by KWTX reporter John Carroll, in an interview, Amber's husband told investigating deputies she told him in early 2018 she was going to become a member of a "cult called Wicca."

"Mr. Parked explained that at some point during the year his wife had created an anonymous Facebook page to where she could secretly communicate with strange men associated with the Wicca organization," the document reads. "During the year his wife had left to go to Louisiana to meet with her healer and again to Waco to meet with someone in her group."

KWTX investigative reporter Rissa Shaw found the fake profile named "Zhoe Singer," which law enforcement agreed belongs to Parker.

One of the photos reads, "Don't try to figure me out I'm a special kind of twisted."
From the link provided by Muriel.

Back