• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An eight-month-old baby was safely back in the arms of her distraught mother on Friday after she was kidnapped outside a hospital in Mexico City and allegedly sold to a couple for $160 and a gold watch.

The mother,María Magdalena Sánchez, visited the General Hospital in the capital to see her sick sister on Sunday but was told the baby would not be allowed to enter the medical facility's wing because of her age.

Sánchez decided to leave her daughter, Nancy Tirzo, in the care of her nephew, 15, called Emiliano, and her niece outside the medical center in the town of Cuauhtémoc.

The baby started crying, according to Emiliano, who told investigators he started pacing back and forth with his cousin. His six-year-old sister, Jenni, then told him that she needed to use the restroom.

Emiliano entrusted the care of his baby cousin to a woman that had been seated next to them for a while.

While he and his sister were gone, the suspect was seen on CCTV tv pacing around with Tirzo before she left the area.

In his original police statement, Emiliano told officials the woman had given him $5 to buy something to eat for him and his sister and that she then disappeared.

Officials in Mexico City issued an Amber Alert and launched a manhunt for the baby's kidnapper.

Estela Merino Galán and Antonio Hernández Sánchez, both aged 36, confessed to cops that the woman in the video sold them Tirzo for $160 and a gold watch.

The pair told a gaggle of reporters they wanted the baby 'for adoption.'

Last edited:
There are a lot of things for sale in Mexico you can't buy here in the States besides babies. I was in a small border town enjoying an unique tasting sausage sandwich, the best I ever had eaten anywhere, when suddenly I realized what the name of the town meant. NOGATOS!

Latest posts

Back