• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
18517886-7467311-image-a-35_1568596840460.jpg

Over half of the 147 tigers confiscated from the Tiger Temple - a tourist attraction where visitors could take selfies with the big cats - have died in captivity within the last three years, local media reported.

The Wat Pha Luang Ta Bua or Tiger Temple, located west of Bangkok, promoted itself as a wildlife sanctuary that charged visitors admission to interact with the animals.

However, just three years ago, the government removed 147 tigers after the site was linked to wildlife trafficking.

Full Story:
https://www.foxnews.com/science/86-tigers-rescued-thailand-temple-died

I wonder if they pumped them full of antibiotics ALL of the time when they were young and can't function without all the drugs.

I also wonder if the rescuers really fucked up somehow and need to shift blame.

Poor, poor kitties. I'm glad that big cat "petting zoos" have been internationally exposed as the pits of abuse they are in the past decade. As much as I'd love to spoon a tiger, I'll leave the super annoying cuddles for my own poor housecat.

Back