• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Texas cops finally busted an 84-year-old Texas woman for murdering her hubby over 30 years ago — thanks to a TV show that helped them crack the cold case, authorities said.

The Leon County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday they arrested Norma Allbritton in her husband’s 1984 shooting death, which was revisited in 2015 by the Oxygen program “Cold Justice.”

“This truly was a team effort,” Leon County Sheriff Kevin Ellis told the Herald-Press. “Without ‘Cold Justice,’ I don’t think we could’ve progressed as we have — but they also couldn’t have done it without the LCSO staff.”

Authorities said Allbritton’s husband, Johnnie, was shot five times as he entered the couple’s home in Buffalo, which is about 100 miles southeast of Dallas.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/84-year-old-woman-busted-in-husbands-1984-shooting-death/

I think her grin says:

*Yahoo, no more medical co-pays and worries about how much my medication costs every month.
It's a free ride from now on and arts and crafts with girls. First class, crochet.
and all she has to say is that she murdered her husband because he was abusive (whether or not its true) and she will be treated like a rock-star in the joint. Is there a downside for granny here, because I don't think so!

and all she has to say is that she murdered her husband because he was abusive (whether or not its true) and she will be treated like a rock-star in the joint. Is there a downside for granny here, because I don't think so!
My medical is getting so expensive, I figure in about 12 more years I'm going to have to check into the gray bar motel. It sucks to buy medication from my local drug dealer. Seriously, I buy my cholesterol medication and inhalers from a secret source. Not even opioids. Just shit old people need.

I wonder why they're not providing the evidence that led to the arrest. Will it harm their case against her if it's released?

I doubt she's going to serve time. Unless she's proven to be a danger to the public, she'll probably get compassionate release, no?

Latest posts

Back