• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
victoriastaffordjpeg.jpg

Victoria "Tori" Stafford

Ontario - LONDON -- A search is under way for a missing eight-year-old Woodstock girl who never returned home from school Wednesday.

Victoria "Tori" Stafford was last seen around 3:40 p.m. leaving Oliver Stephens school on Fyfe Avenue — where she's a Grade 3 pupil — headed for her Francis Street home a few blocks away.

"Of course, our big concern is her age and we're encouraging the public to keep an eye open for her," said Const. Laurie-Anne Maitland.

Police officers and a canine unit have been searching the area around the school and in town throughout the night.

A meeting is scheduled for 9 a.m. to discuss further search efforts after offers came from the public, including companies, to join the search effort.

"Although it hasn't been ruled out, we have no reasons to suspect foul play at this time," said Maitland, adding she was unaware of any conflicts at the girl's school or home that might have prompted her to run away.

Tori is described as four feet five inches tall, 62 pounds with blonde hair cut just below her ears and blue eyes. She was wearing a green shirt, black velvet skirt and black-and-white shoes, a black hair band and a black Hannah Montana jacket with white fur trim and possibly carrying a pink-and-purple Bratz backpack.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/04/09/9065651-sun.html

"Although it hasn't been ruled out, we have no reasons to suspect foul play at this time," said Maitland, adding she was unaware of any conflicts at the girl's school or home that might have prompted her to run away.

How do you not have a reason to suspect foul play when she is only 8 years old?

So then did she join that secret society of 8yr old runaways like Sandra Cantu supposedly did? WTF. Find this kid before it's a bad outcome again...:crazy:

TY UC and Rockin for sending this to me.I have been at my moms painting and really trying to not watch alot of news lately(way to depressing) .This is about 175-200 miles away from me.I emailed my cousin that lives there she said the cities crawling with people looking for her.I hope they find her soon .We are lucky here really kinda rare but I know it happens everywhere its just heartbreaking no matter where it is.

Last edited:
This is not looking good.

“We have obtained video surveillance footage of a young person matching the description and clothing descriptors provided for Victoria Stafford walking with an unidentified person,â€￾ Const. Laurie-Anne Maitland of the Oxford Community Police said Thursday. She said the two were seen walking in the area of Fyfe Ave. and Walter St. in Woodstock around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Maitland said, “police would like to identify and speak with the as yet unidentified person walking with her.â€￾ The unidentified person is described as wearing a white coat and dark pants.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/04/09/9065651-sun.html

It doesnt look good.Its sad but anymore my mind just goes to "hope they find her body fast" b/c all these cases they dont get them back alive.I cant remember 1X where they found child alive and well except Elizabeth Smart,Shasta Groene but look at the hell that baby went through(sorry but 8 to me is still a baby in my eye) before she was found including watching her brother raped and murdered.My heart goes out to all these parents that have had to go through this.I pray they find her safe but my hearts not holding out on that.I hope they find her soon so at least family knows and can grieve.And I hope Im wrong and they DO find her safe,please let me be wrong about her,:dong:Shawn Hornbeck came home also after 5 yrs of hell

You know I got more info from you posting this then I have seen here and I live by it!!This is the only thing thats been put out here,Victoria (Tori) Stafford was reported missing after she did not return home from Woodstock's Oliver Stephens Public School on Wednesday afternoon.

Police later obtained surveillance video from a nearby high school that captured footage of a girl matching Tori's appearance walking with an adult woman on Wednesday afternoon.

Oxford Community police Const. Laurie-Ann Maitland told CTV Newsnet that Tori has now been positively identified as the girl in the video.

"It is, in fact, her," Maitland said in a phone interview on Friday morning.

Tori is seen walking with the woman in the direction of her home around 3:32 p.m. on Wednesday, Maitland said. There is no sign of force or resistance in the video.

Police now want to know who she was walking with.

"The lady we're looking to speak with, who is a person of interest, is a white female, 19 to 25 years old, approximately 5'1" or 5'2" and between 120 and 125 pounds," said Maitland.

"She has straight, long black hair, past the shoulders that is worn in a ponytail, and she was wearing tight black jeans and a white puffy winter jacket."

Maitland said police have put together a timeline of the last day Tori was seen.

The girl's teachers said Tori attended school without any problems the day she disappeared.

"We don't have any information after that, but she never did make it home," Maitland added.

Around 6 p.m. that night, Tori's parents reported her missing and police immediately began to investigate.

Police started a door-to-door search late Wednesday. They began a ground search at first light Thursday with about 40 officers and canine units.

Tori is about 4'5", 62 pounds and has blue eyes and short blonde hair.

She was last seen warning a denim skirt, a green shirt and a black Hannah Montana jacket with a fur-lined hood.

Flyers of Tori have been plastered all over Woodstock, a city of about 30,000, 125 kilometres southwest of Toronto.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Oxford Community Police at 519-421-2800. It would be nice if they found her safe and sound like they did Serena Sanchez,

Everyday there's another missing child. I can't stand it. I hope this one has a good outcome.
I do too.They found Selena Sanchez safe and sound during the night I guess so hopefully we will have same outcome.One can only hope!!

Last edited:
Police have called off the ground search.

Police have called off the ground search for 8-year-old Victoria Stafford but believe the little girl is still alive, a spokeswoman said Monday.

Victoria has been missing since Wednesday when she failed to return home from school in Woodstock, Ont.

The search was ended Monday after police exhausted all avenues of a ground search around Woodstock. But police said the feeling among officers investigating the disappearance is that Victoria is still alive.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...=rss&id=RTGAM.20090413.wmissinggirlsearch0413

How is that the feeling? Do they have proof this time or are they going on the "Sandra Cantu Theory of 8 year olds?" That most run away and are gone for days or weeks at a time.

Oh yeah, unless they are dead in a pond that is. Jesus wept.

You know I was telling my mom how sick this is.I live less then 200 miles from where this is and we have absolutely nothing on her on our news.But we have every child in the states missing or found dead!!Only thing I have seen is that they dont suspect foul play.Why??B/C they havent found a body yet??So as soon as they find her floating in a canal then they will say "wow I guess there is someone evil out there"!Didnt they say they didnt suspect anything with Sandra Cantu missing???Then they found her dead!!How do these idiots that supposebly have all this schooling and training decide theres nothing suspect about little girls just vanishing??When my kids were small I was a mess if they were 2 minutes late and thats when we did let them out which I have to say wasnt until they were quite a bit older then 8 yrs old.My husband and I were one of those "not a minute late" no excuses.Heaven was 10 minutes late 1 time and this was after I had moved to Windsor but just when trials were starting for Karla and Paul and I was a mess.I had cops called etc.I cant imagine what these moms go through

A friend of mine sent me this today and it made me cry.I know I live close to where shes missing but I didnt realize someone I have known yrs was related to her so Ill just copy/paste her email,,Aimee' >>> > This is my Niece... Victoria. She was supposed to meet her friends on>>> > her>>> > way home from school to walk with them. She was excited to get home >>> > to>>> > visit with her dad. But never made it. Police have been involved. The>>> > hospital has been checked. The neighborhood has been canvassed, flyers>>> > have>>> > been dropped at dozens of stores, friends families acquaintances and>>> > strangers have been questioned. I am so scared for her. She is only>>> > eight>>> > years old. She was wearing a green sweater and a black skirt with>>> > little>>> > black shoes. Please forward this to everyone on your contacts list.>>> >>>>And then its the same picture that UC has at the top!!TY

Last edited:
Police continue to pin their hopes for a breakthrough on a security video from adjacent College Avenue secondary that shows an unidentified woman dressed in a puffy white coat and black jeans walking with Tori.

No one has yet identified the woman, who police describe as a “person of interest.â€￾

Meanwhile, as the investigation continues, Tori’s divorced parents, Tara McDonald and Rodney Stafford, spent Wednesday talking to the media to try and dispel rumours circulating in the city that a $20,000 drug debt led to the little girl's disappearance.

McDonald also defended her boyfriend, James Goris, and urged Woodstock residents to focus on her daughter, not rumours.

"It's all lies. We don't owe anyone money," Goris, who has dated McDonald for six years and has a criminal past of drug-related charges and theft, told The Free Press. "It's all hearsay. This is a nightmare for us." McDonald held an impromptu news conference at her home yesterday.

"People have to start concentrating on my daughter, not on my parenting skills," she said, noting Tori was never in foster care, contrary to some speculation.

"The message here is, 'find my kid, don't worry about what my boyfriend is doing.' "

Tori's father, Rodney, who has been divorced from McDonald six years, said he's paying little attention to the speculation.

"Unless it's coming from the police, it's rumour, and I'm not listening," Rodney Stafford said. "I want the truth to come out and I want my daughter to come home."

Oxford Community Police offered a similar reaction and declined to comment on the rumours.

Goris was in court this week on charges of possessing stolen property, an incident McDonald suggests was the result of bad luck.

The couple has taken lie-detector tests, though police won't discuss the results. Rodney Stafford also took a test, the questions of which focused "on my daughter," he said.

The family has said they have no idea who the woman in the video is and police say it appears Tori is willingly walking with her.

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/04/16/9131666.html

TORONTO - America's Most Wanted has made the disappearance of Victoria Stafford the top story on its website, eight days after the girl from Woodstock, Ont., vanished while walking home from school.

The story - headlined Video may hold clues in Canadian girl's disappearance - details how the eight-year-old was last seen on a surveillance video in the company of a mystery woman.

The popular website for the Fox television show included descriptions of Tori and the woman she was spotted with, as well as photos of the girl and her purple Bratz-brand purse.

Meanwhile, Tori's family remained steadfast Wednesday in their belief the missing girl will be found safe.

``She could be anywhere,'' Tori's aunt, Rebecca Stafford said. ``I have so many feelings, I can't narrow it down. There are too many possibilities. The only thing that I feel in my heart is that she is OK and we are going to get her back.''

A ground search for the Grade 3 student was called off Monday, but police continue to canvass her neighbourhood and follow up on the 500 tips they have received.

Tori's father Rodney Stafford, her mother Tara McDonald and James Goris, McDonald's boyfriend, took lie-detector tests last weekend, McDonald has confirmed.

Stafford and McDonald are estranged.

Mark Mendelson, a former Toronto homicide detective said it's not surprising polygraph tests were conducted because in any investigation ``you start at home and work your way out.''

More than 60,500 children were reported missing in 2007. Runaways made up 76 per cent of cases and most were found within days.

There were 285 parental abductions reported and 56 children were considered kidnapped by a stranger, classified as anyone besides the custodial guardian, such as a grandmother or family friend, said Barbara Snider, of the Missing Children Society of Canada.

While stranger abductions are relatively rare, they cause the greatest anxiety for parents, Snider said, noting the first 72 hours are critical in any investigation.

``Parental abductions are more common but receive much less attention,'' she said, highlighting the case of Ashley Tara Bravo Gonis.

The girl, 10, was found in Vancouver last week after allegedly being abducted by her mother in Montreal two years ago.

Still, there are cases with no answers.

Tamra Jewel Keepness, 5, disappeared from her Regina home in 2004.

Michael Dunahee was four years old when he disappeared from a Victoria playground on March 24, 1991.

Earlier this week, the family of Cedrika Provencher, a nine-year-old who disappeared in Trois-Rivieres, Que., on July 31, 2007, offered words of encouragement to the Stafford family, saying they should not lose hope.

Investigations involving children touch a nerve for officers, said Mendelson. He worked on the case of Kayla Klaudusz, the three-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted and murdered after being taken from her apartment in 1991 by a man who lived in the same building.

``It's always tougher with kids because they are innocent,'' he said. ``Tori didn't do anything here to instigate this. It's pure innocence and that is always difficult to deal with.''

Tori was last seen on a blurred surveillance video walking without a struggle with an unidentified woman just before she went missing after classes were let out last Wednesday.

Her disappearance has gripped the small city of Woodstock, which is awash in speculation.

http://www.canada.com/Missing+girl+story+featured+America+Most+Wanted+website/1502285/story.html

WOODSTOCK, Ont. - As police fell silent Thursday and refused for the first time to provide information on potential developments in the case of a missing child that's gripped this tight-knit southwestern Ontario city, family members expressed anxiety the night before the police chief was to update the community.

It will be the first time a senior Oxford Community Police official speaks out publicly on eight-year-old Victoria Stafford's mysterious disappearance.

"I think that if it was something of significance, we would have heard something about it or more about it than we have," said Rebecca Stafford, the girl's aunt.

"I'm hoping it's something that says we've got more information and we're outside of a house right now. That would be phenomenal. But in all likelihood..."

Rodney Stafford, Victoria's father, said the anticipation is making him feel "wheezy."

"Curiosity is really getting to me, too. I wanna know what it's all about," he said, adding he was hoping to meet privately with police Thursday night to get his own update of the case. "As to what it's about, I have no idea."

Victoria, who friends and family call Tori, hasn't been seen since April 8.

A police spokeswoman who has spoken daily and at length with the media about the case - even in the absence of developments - said Thursday there would be no further comment until Chief Ron Fraser speaks Friday at 10 a.m.

So far, police have been investigating the disappearance as a missing persons case and have not called it an abduction.

Yet the only tangible lead police have talked about is a surveillance video that shows Tori, walking seemingly willingly, with a woman with long brown hair and a puffy white coat.

While hundreds of tips have poured in and police conducted a thorough ground search, as well as continue to knock on doors, there's been no word of a tangible lead.

On Thursday night several hundred people, including many parents with their own small children, turned out at a popular Woodstock park to show the family support and attempt to use their own efforts to locate the bubbly blond girl.

Dozens of purple balloons - Tori's favourite colour - were filled with helium and had a scroll bearing her name and identification details inserted inside. People gathering at the park also wrote personal messages on the inflated balloons, including her mother, Tara McDonald, who scrawled a message that read, in part: "To my beautiful princess chubchubs, please come home and safely, mommy misses you..."

The bright balloons were then released into the air on the count of three.

"It makes me realize the community is still here, and that's good to know. I don't want anybody here in the community to give up the search for my daughter," Rodney Stafford said.

"It hurts that she's still out there. I honestly believe this community will stick with me until I get her home."

Despite the dawning of a second week with no sign of Tori, other parents remained hopeful that police know more than they're letting on about her whereabouts and would soon deliver some good news.

"We're hoping for the best, especially for the children," Monica McCoy said as she waited outside Oliver Stephens Public School for her daughter Brooke.

The girl and Victoria, known by family and friends as Tori, were classmates and "best friends" who had a play date planned after school on April 8. That's the day the bubbly, petite, blond child "never showed up."

Since her friend's disappearance, Brooke has been making gifts and drawing crayon pictures of her and Tori in their houses, said her mom.

"(Brooke has been) up and down. She misses her friend, very very much," McCoy said. "She said 'We're like sisters.' They call each other sissy."

Across the street from Tori's school, Jenny Warnock watched as her 10-and seven-year-old sons played on scooters in their front yard.

"I hope it's good news," she said of Friday's update, adding it's been discouraging waking up every morning without hearing police have a lead in the case.

"Just a clue. I don't know what I'm hoping for really, I just hope she's safe."

Despite the lack of information, she said she's happy with how police have handled the investigation.

"I think everything they've done is for our best interest," she said.

"If they know something and they're not telling us, that's OK with me. As long as I have some type of hope it will be good news in the end."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090416/national/missing_girl_18

Still no news here on CANADIAN NEWS!!You know after reading that post Rockin put up.My hinky meters going,moms pretty curt and non emotional at this conference.I damn well hope they werent wrapped up in anything.Any of them mom,dad,stepmom,stepdad etc.I cant remember the name but that 6 yr old in Las Vegas was kidnapped b/c of family drug interactions and the grand dad stealing all that drug money.I emailed my friend Rina that sent me the missing email to ask if shes heard anything since she lives there and is related .Ill let you know what she has heard.Because for another woman being looked at as "person of interest" a child wouldnt feel as threatened .Or if Victoria knew her from either of her parents homes she wouldnt feel threatened.;;;;
'find my kid, don't worry about what my boyfriend is doing.
''Sounds very defensive to meGoris was in court this week on charges of possessing stolen property, an incident McDonald suggests was the result of bad luck
I may be wrong but its just for first 10 days we didnt even know mom existed where was she.If the drug angle is true Toronto is really bad for drugs,lots of crack and meth in that city.And its barely 1-1.5 hours away.I dont even know if dad lives in Woodstock,maybe he lives in TO.:questionmark::questionmark:They said she was excited to go visit dad. Im probrably wrong but I just feel for her to go willingly like that she mustve known the woman.

Last edited:
WOODSTOCK, Ont. -
A police spokeswoman who has spoken daily and at length with the media about the case - even in the absence of developments - said Thursday there would be no further comment until Chief Ron Fraser speaks Friday at 10 a.m.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090416/national/missing_girl_18

Keep your ears perked tomorrow whisper! I really hope she wasn't taken as part of a drug deal gone bad. It seems to be mentioned alot as far as her mom and bf saying to pay no mind to the "rumours" (even though he's got a record for being a bad boy!)I expect a post by 10:10 whisper :)

Keep your ears perked tomorrow whisper! I really hope she wasn't taken as part of a drug deal gone bad. It seems to be mentioned alot as far as her mom and bf saying to pay no mind to the "rumours" (even though he's got a record for being a bad boy!)I expect a post by 10:10 whisper :)
LOL may be a bit later I work midnights lol but I will post it as soon as I get it.After Sandra being abducted by a woman she knew anythings possible.And I have to say alot of rumors in these cases do turn out to be true.Not all but some.And moms comments on her boyfriend,very defensive. And Im sorry you can bust 20 mirrors and still not get "bad luck" of being charged with theft and having stepchild go missing in same week.And Melissa Huckaby also had theft charge she had to face last week also.Probrably wrong(and I hope I am) just kinda weird feeling about this one,

Still no news here on CANADIAN NEWS!

It was just on the local news here, and I am in BC.

I found the way the parents acted to be kind of odd, and at one point they showed the bio dad and brother laughing and joking around.

Just thought it was strange, I don't really have anything else to add :(

I called my brother in Calgary and he was able to tell me a few things!!Im in Windsor and its not even been in paper.With,Ford,Chrysler and G.M going under(basically) thats all thats been on news here.Heres a update from 2 minutes ago so its the latest. Victoria Stafford's disappearance upgraded to abduction by police,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOODSTOCK, Ont. - The mysterious disappearance of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford was upgraded to an abduction Friday from a missing persons' case after Ontario's provincial police took the lead role in the investigation.

The Grade 3 student has not been seen since leaving her Woodstock, Ont., school with an unidentified woman on April 8, and Oxford Community Police say they have asked the OPP to take over.

Ontario Provincial Police Det.-Insp. Bill Renton, who is now spearheading the case, said investigators have "analyzed the evidence and we've come to the conclusion that it's an abduction."

He wouldn't be specific about what evidence had led him to that conclusion.

"To try and articulate to you now the evidence that has taken us there would certainly hamper the integrity of the investigation and any subsequent action we might take," Renton said.

The investigation has so far been focused on the Woodstock area, near London, Ont., but Renton is now not ruling out the possibility the girl has been taken outside the community.

The only tangible lead police have publicly discussed is the surveillance video showing a woman with long brown hair and a puffy white coat with Tori, as she is known to family and friends.

Police have said it appears as though the girl is willingly walking away with the woman.

No one has come forward to identify the woman and her face is not clearly visible in the grainy video.

Oxford police had said since they had no definitive evidence Tori was taken against her will or been harmed, they would not go farther than calling it a missing persons case.

What the fuck good was waiting till this morning to announce they"""" think she was abducted!!!""""Talk about pathetic police work on their part.4 yrs ago a 9 yr old girl went missing walking home from school.The Toronto cops had cops out in minutes searching.They searched 24/7.Unfortunately they found her body dumped in the water cut up in gym bags,but at least they looked right away and didnt wait 10 days to figure out a 8 yr old really had no way to run away to fucking Disneyland!!Any Canadians on here reading this email The Ombudsman of Ontario and tell them how pathetic the Police are and basically how they are to blame for Victoria being found dead(b/c I feel thats where this is going).http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=64826 heres the link to Americas Most Wanted web site and her story.

Cedrika Provencher, a nine-year-old who disappeared in Trois-Rivieres, Que., on July 31, 2007, offered words of encouragement to the Stafford family, saying they should not lose hope. That was a huge case here and still 5xs further then Victoria and we all still have Cedrikas missing posters all over the city.Theres one in front of my place all weather beaten but still up.I found this on Canadian New Post,,,http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/ab...e&newsitemid=CTVNews/20090417/stafford_090417

Last edited:
The case of eight-year-old Victoria Stafford was upgraded to an abduction Friday from a missing persons case -- a move welcomed by the girl's mother, though she questioned why it took so long to reach that decision.

Tara McDonald, the mother of the girl who goes by Tori, said she's been satisfied with the efforts of Oxford Community Police but added "it's about time'' her daughter's disappearance was upgraded.

"To me, it was an abduction because it was a person who was unknown to the family who abducted her,'' McDonald said.

The change in status was announced by Ontario Provincial Police Det.-Insp. Bill Renton, who has stepped in to take the lead role in the investigation.

McDonald wondered why more than a week passed before provincial police assumed that role.

"It's Day 9. I wish that the OPP or whoever they thought would have more insight was there from Day 1.''

However, McDonald was careful not to criticize the efforts of Oxford police.

"I don't think that they're doing a bad job at all, but I do think that if the OPP was going to be involved . . . I wish they had've been there from Day 1.''

She also said classifying the case as an abduction doesn't give her any additional hope.

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1529548

The OPP around here are the top dogs basically.They cant just walk in and take over every situation though.I think if they had treated this like a abduction from day 1 then I believe OPP wouldve been involved.OPP now patrols all the smaller towns around here.Used to be Essex ,Kingsville,Harrow,Colchester,Leamington,Police Depts and as of last week OPP now polices those small towns.So Oxford Police would be a smaller dept Im surprised they havent been taken over yet.If they had there wouldve been more done I feel.Small time police depts never get anything happening and prob saw this as their "show time" otherwise they wouldve recognized the fact it wasnt something they could handle and shouldve brought to OPP attention in first place.

Ontario Provincial Police searched a pond Saturday near where an 8-year-old Canadian girl vanished 11 days ago.

Constable John Edwards, a team leader with the underwater search unit, told the Toronto Star that sonar was being used to check the bottom of the shallow pond in Woodstock. The pond is just over half a mile from Victoria Tori Stafford's school.

The only trace of the missing girl since the end of the school day April 8 is blurry footage captured by a security camera that shows her walking with an unidentified woman. In the video, Tori appears to be accompanying the woman voluntarily.

The provincial police have taken over as the lead agency in the investigation. Local police planned to spend the weekend doing another door-to-door canvass of Woodstock residents because many were away during the Easter weekend.

Tara McDonald, the girl's mother, was to head a march supporting the searchers Saturday afternoon.
http://politicom.moldova.org/news/police-search-ontario-pond-for-girl-197435-eng.html

A “significant teamâ€￾ of detectives has also been added to the officers already working the case, police say. They will resume canvassing homes and revisit areas previously searched by the original, Oxford police-led ground search.

The local force ended that first search on Monday, five days into the case.

Det.-Insp. Bill Renton, the OPP veteran who officially took over yesterday as case manager, called the renewed ground search “normal procedureâ€￾ in such cases.

“This is a normal procedure to ensure that we don’t miss out on any pieces of evidence that will lead us closer to Victoria’s whereabouts,â€￾ he said in a statement.

They will also re-examine “information that has come to lightâ€￾ since the girl’s abduction.

What investigators expect to be “significant police activityâ€￾ may last up to seven days. Anyone with tips is encouraged to call police at 519-537-2323 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/Canada/2009/04/18/9159216.html

He can say its normal but its really back tracking what they feel the Oxford cops were lax at.They wont say outright "they are fucking morons and shouldve turned to us at the beginning" but thats what they are thinking.I was raised in Kingsville one of the small towns taken over by them.Under 3000 people literally 1 stop light.We had a father that lived with his 8 yr old son above a bar there but it was a restuarant bar type of thing.He let his son have a buck knife(I have no clue why so please dont ask).I was 16-17 preg with Heaven and lived right by this bar the property went into the meadows it was called,all kinda flower field with woods and down to the lake.They found that little boy dead there and I remember OPP coming and taking over to find out who murdered this little boy.Kingsville cops had the foresight to know they couldnt handle a murder case.It turned out he was playing Indiana Jones or something and had the knife tied to his leg.He fell and the knife cut the main artery and he bled to death.So I personally feel Oxcford shouldve done the same.OPP are excellent I have 3 guys I went to school with that are OPPs now and they shouldve had this from day 1.

Back