• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A tip o' the ball cap to @McDanel

There isn't much available yet on this story.

WALKER COUNTY, Ga. - The body of an 8-year-old boy was found behind a home in Chickamauga, Georgia Thursday night. Officials say the boy left school sick earlier in the day.
56d469b8-29b6-458f-9c6c-798f97ef207d-large16x9_2bf73148dfcd434b92304be9bc0c7cc3large16x9_walke...jpg

Sheriff Steve Wilson says around 8 p.m., they were notified that the body had been found in a wooded area on the 100 block of Old Grand Center Road.
Sheriff Wilson said the boy was found by the mother's boyfriend behind a mobile home.

The boy has been identified as Bentley Carter Robbins.
The Sheriff's office and the GBI are not ruling anything out just yet. An investigation is ongoing.

Link

--Al

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a link to a TV station's news department in the initial post, and that TV news story speculates he may have been bitten by a snake. I can't quite get the fact of him getting sick at school to tie in with that purported snake bite, unless I fold in criminal negligence on the part of the adults at the school.

--Al

I can't quite get the fact of him getting sick at school to tie in with that purported snake bite, unless I fold in criminal negligence on the part of the adults at the school.

Could be like my son; he could be in pain and it never cross his mind to tell us about it. He was running funny in basketball practice last year (1st practice), so I asked him what was going on. First week, he said "nothing, I'm fine", finally after a few practices, I cornered him and wanted to know why he was limping. Turns out he had a severe ingrown toenail that he thought would just get better on it's own. He'd had it for the whole summer. Grrr....!

Although, step dads and dead kids seem to be in abundant supply these days.

There's a link to a TV station's news department in the initial post, and that TV news story speculates he may have been bitten by a snake. I can't quite get the fact of him getting sick at school to tie in with that purported snake bite, unless I fold in criminal negligence on the part of the adults at the school.

--Al
Actually could be the case your system fights for a day making you sick, before giving up
Oh well
Edit
Sheriff Wilson addressed speculation on social media that the boy died from a snake bite as "possible, but not likely at this point."

Last edited:
Back