• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A 40-year-old man is in police custody after pushing the mother and son and attempting to knock a third person onto the tracks.

An eight-year-old-boy has been killed after he and his mother were pushed into the path of an oncoming train at Frankfurt's main station..

A man pushed the pair onto the tracks as a high-speed ICE train was pulling into the station, police said.

The mother managed to save herself but the young boy was hit and run over by the train, suffering fatal injuries.

The 40-year-old suspect unsuccessfully tried to push a third person onto the tracks before attempting to flee the scene.

He was chased by passers-by and arrested near the station.

Full Story:

She saved herself. Me as mother would have tried to save my child.
I don't think we can assume she didn't want or try to save her child. We don't know where on the track they fell, how close the train was etc ....I think this poor woman deserves our sympathy, she does not deserve to be ridiculed by people who did not go through the experience or see what happened.

I don't think we can assume she didn't want or try to save her child. We don't know where on the track they fell, how close the train was etc ....I think this poor woman deserves our sympathy, she does not deserve to be ridiculed by people who did not go through the experience or see what happened.
True.

But this IS Dreamin’ Demon, soooo.......

Anyone thinking she tried to save herself and left her child to die has only read foreign new sources. She was hospitalized because she was hit while trying to save him. They were pushed right as the train pulled in, he was thrown farther out and she landed closer to the platform. She was injured trying to save him before having no choice but to roll to the side at the last moment.

Her child died in front of her due to no fault of her own.

Back