• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in Indianapolis are asking for the public's help to locate a missing 8-month-old who was last seen five days ago.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department detectives say the details surrounding the disappearance of Amiah Robertson are still under investigation.

Amiah's mother told police that she last saw her infant on Thursday, March 14.

She says she and her ex-boyfriend, who is not Amiah’s father, were at a Motel 6 on Friday for a date. Amber says he was supposed to take the baby to the babysitter’s, but the babysitter says they never showed up.

Amber and her ex-boyfriend got into an argument over the weekend. He says he took Amiah to Martinsville, but he wouldn’t say anything else.

“He told me she was in Martinsville. I don’t know anyone that is in Martinsville. I contacted a few people. They said they had not seen her, and he will not release any information to me,” Amber said.

That’s when the baby was reported missing.

Officers yesterday said eight-month-old Amiah Robertson’s family and neighbors have changed their stories as to when they last saw the little girl.

Police issued a Silver Alert and say they now think the baby was last seen Sunday and is in serious danger. Meanwhile, her mother Amber Robertson has hired a lawyer in the case.

@Satanica
The investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Amiah Robertson has been classified as a homicide investigation, Bryan Roach, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Chief, said Saturday afternoon.

Police have named Robert Lyons, who was the boyfriend of Amiah's mother, as a suspect.

Roach said it has been a homicide investigation all week since things "didn't add up."

"Missing Persons ... figured out quickly through their investigation that this was a little different than most missing persons of a small child," he said.

Amiah's family reported her as missing on March 16. The last time police have confirmed that she was seen alive was at 1:15 p.m. March 9, when Lyons had her in a residence in the 200 block of S. Holmes Avenue on the city's west side.

"I think that we all hope for the best always, but I think that we can't ignore the reality of the situation," Lt. Bruce Smith said. "Amiah cannot take care of herself. And absent somebody else who is currently taking care of her that hasn't come forward, we are very concerned about what happened to her."

A babysitter and other witnesses saw Lyons leave the house at 1:15 p.m. March 9 with Amiah. Lyons stayed on the southwest side until 10 p.m. and returned to Amber Robertson without the baby.

“Robert has told family, friends and myself where Amiah should be alive and OK," IMPD Detective Jeannie Burkert said. "All of these locations and homes were checked with full cooperation from residents. Some places she was said to be by Robert do not exist. Since March 10, Robert Lyons has taunted Amber Robertson about Amiah’s whereabouts.”

Last edited:
Tie his feet to a post at about a 6 foot height. The next step is to tie his hands to a post the same height so he's suspended horizontally in the air. Take a small rope, like parachute cord with a 30 pound weight tied to it. The cord should be no longer than 3 feet. Tie the other end around his cock and balls and let it hang there until he fesses up to everything. Add another 5 pounds ever 5 minutes. He he decides to not talk, and endures until his cock and balls are ripped from his body, then just let him bleed out.

It has been nearly seven months since 8-month-old Amiah Robertson disappeared and family members are still pushing for answers.

Near Holmes Avenue and Washington Street, people in the community gathered in prayer alongside Amiah's family members in the place she was last seen alive.

They came together for support and with one united cause: to find out what happened to Amiah.

The group was made up of people like C.C. Hatton and Nikki Ford, who have continued looking for the infant girl since she went missing March 16.

"We're here to just keep her alive and keep people remembering who she is and that she's still missing," Ford said. "We just kind of have reviewed all the areas and possible locations of where Amiah was in her last days."

On Saturday night, they took their message back to the neighborhood where Amiah was last seen alive and marched with signs and demanded justice.

"We would also like to see someone held accountable for at least child endangerment and this child being gone and no one speaking up," Ford said.

Amiah's grandfather, Charles Robertson, was there, as well, even though he called the experience "bone-chilling" and said he was a nervous wreck.

"It fills my heart," he said. "It really does, and I appreciate everything everybody does."

Robertson said he has not received any updates on the case in months and he hasn't heard from his daughter, Amiah's mom Amber, in even longer.

"Amber hasn't spoken to me since this happened," Robertson said. "I know she don't have a home of her own."

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department has investigated the case as a homicide since March 23. Investigators have searched ponds, an area around the White River and dug holes in the yard where Amiah was last seen. However, no arrests have been made.

Amiah's mother is not considered a suspect in the case. (Why?)

this story , was a whirlwind, bunch of crap --- took a lot or read, re-reads i agree, with all the above > The mother needs to go byebye, as well

A grand jury has indicted the mother of Amiah Robertson with four counts of neglect in connection to the missing infant.

Court filings show Amber Robertson, 23 was indicted for neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury, neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury, neglect of a dependent with deprivation, neglect of a dependent.

Her ex-boyfriend Robert Lyons is listed as a co-defendant.
According to the Grand Jury of Marion County, Amber Robertson knowingly placed her then 8-month old daughter Amiah Robertson in a situation that endangered her life or health, and/or “abandoned or cruelly confined” the girl,” and/or deprived her of “necessary support” which resulted in serious bodily injury.

Amber Robertson was arrested Saturday on the four counts. At the time, it was unclear if the counts were in connection to Amiah or another child in Amber Robertson’s care.
1663028173036.png

Back