• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 7-year-old Decatur boy, left covered with bruises after his mother beat him with a plastic piece of car seat, refused to “snitch” on her when questioned by detectives, a police sworn affidavit said.

The boy had earlier talked with others about how he had taken a “whooping” from his 26-year-old mother, but clammed up when faced with a police interview about his injuries.

“‘I’m not snitching on my family, my momma didn’t do nothing,’” said the child in conversation quoted by Detective Jason Danner with Decatur Police. Danner added: “He advised he would tell the truth about what happened when he was older.”

Danner described the bruises as “linear loop style” on the boy’s upper right back and the area of both shoulders. “Decatur Police Officers observed a scabbed over abrasion at the base of one of the bruises on his right shoulder,” added Danner. “It appeared whatever was used to cause the bruising, broke open the skin at the base of the bruise.”

The Department of Children and Family Services was called in to help the child and the boy was more forthcoming when speaking to a female DCFS investigator. Danner said the child was asked how he got his injuries and told the investigator: “He locked his mother’s keys in her car and she got mad and ‘gave him a whooping.’ He said she removed a plastic piece from a baby car seat and hit him with it, repeatedly.”

Back