• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Kerala police arrested the mother of a seven-year-old boy who was allegedly battered to death by her live-in partner, Arun Anand, in March.

Anand is currently in jail, and the deceased boy’s mother was arrested following directions for the same by the Child Welfare Committee of Idukki district.

Anand had been living in with the boy’s mother since the demise of the boy’s father last year.

The boy was allegedly kicked, beaten and thrashed to death and when admitted at the Kolencherry Medical College, there were cracks on his skull, broken ribs and other injuries all over the body. After a few days in the hospital, during which he hardly responded to treatment, the child died.

Anand reportedly flew into a fury on the night of the assault when he saw that the boy’s younger brother aged four had urinated in bed. Blaming the elder boy for not having ensured that his younger brother had urinated before going to bed, Anand assaulted him, leading to grievous injuries.

The boy’s mother who was arrested for covering up the crime and for protecting the accused.

I dooky...:D:p:D:woot:
Everything over there sounds like shyte.

If you Piss a bed in India how can they tell?
It smells nice and has a cleaner spot!

Beside the glaring wrong of making a 7 year old CHILD responsible for his brother's bathroom habits, do you know how hard it is to beat a child that age to death? We read on here all the time about babies and toddlers, I mean you can shake them and kill them. But to put in the concerted EFFORT it took to beat this poor child so bad that he died?! Kill them both (PLEASE) and make sure the 4 year old gets the counseling he's going to need to keep him from feeling like this was in any way his fault.

Back