• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
A chilling 911 call has revealed a woman wailing for help after her dog killed her seven-month-old step-grandson in a vicious attack at her home.

Jonathon Quarles Jr., from Indianapolis, Indiana, was being looked after by his grandmother at her Dayton, Ohio home on Sunday when her dog, an American Staffordshire terrier, killed the boy.

The distraught woman ran next door with the little boy in her arms, prompting her neighbor to call authorities just before 12.30pm.

'She knocked on my door, banging on my door,' the neighbor told the 911 dispatcher. 'She had a baby in her hand. The baby's not breathing. I need you to get here now!'
It is not known what injuries the boy suffered, but his autopsy is planned for Monday.

A family spokesman, Reverend Victor Lee, told ABC that the family told him the dog jumped over a gate and attacked the baby boy as his grandmother desperately tried to save him.
An animal control officer removed the dog, which was involved in another violent incident last month. Officials will now decide what will happen to the animal.

A June 3 police report shows the same dog attacked and injured a beagle that was being walked by its owner outside the house.

The beagle managed to run away but it needed 11 staples to its leg, ABC22 reported.

The beagle's owner, Isabelle Crickmore, went to authorities and a criminal misdemeanor complaint was made against the grandmother.
Despite the incidents, family members said the Staffordshire Terrier was a 'pleasant animal', police Sergeant Charles Anderson said.

Homicide detectives were also called to investigate Sunday's incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699703/Dog-attacks-kills-7-month-old-baby-Ohio.html

51szmx.jpg

An animal control officer removed the dog, which was involved in another violent incident last month
Why didn't they do anything then? No, wait, why didn't the dumb fuck of a grandmother realize that it was probably a bad idea to have the baby around her dog?

Dogs are great, I've always had dogs but ffs you have to be a responsible owner and part of that is ensuring not just children's but other person's safety around your animal. If your dog attacks then having them around a baby is an incredibly stupid idea.

Officials will now decide what will happen to the animal.

There shouldn't be any question about what would happen to that dog. I know what I would have done, I would have rehomed him or had him euthanized after the first incident! I've had dogs all my life and I have a big dog now and I love him dearly, but if he were to attack another animal without provocation and especially a human, he would be gone from here one way or another.

I'm pretty sure this dog will be euthanized after these two incidents...especially the death of the baby boy.

Back