• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 7-month-old baby in Ohio was hospitalized earlier this week with a blood alcohol level three times the limit of what an adult could drive with after she was left with a family member while her mother was working, according to a Cleveland police report.

On Sunday, Cleveland police responded to University Hospitals of Cleveland Medical Center when a woman arrived with an infant who was unresponsive and limp, the report states.

Hospital workers did a drug panel and then administered naloxone, believing the child may have overdosed, the report stated. Test results later indicated that the girl had a BAC of 0.25, which is over three times the legal limit for an adult behind the wheel.

The mother told police that she left the child with a family member while she went to work. When the mother picked up her daughter, she noticed that the baby “was very tired and not acting herself” and she was getting worse.

Police were told a family member might have put liquor in a bottle to get the child to stop crying and fall asleep, according to the report.

Attachments

• empty-alcohol-bottle-on-grass.jpg
    empty-alcohol-bottle-on-grass.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 1,216
Jesus.... My Grandmother used to give me a half a shot of whiskey & sugar to get me to go to sleep. My mum used to give me Sudafed constantly for my sinus problems. Great work people.... I learned to love speed and alcohol before my tenth birthday.... No wonder I turned out the way I did.

And @Future_Milf, let me know when you are a MILF... unless you are over 30 already, hit me up....

Last edited:
Jesus.... My Grandmother used to give me a half a shot of whiskey & sugar to get me to go to sleep. My mum used to give me Sudafed constantly for my sinus problems. Great work people.... I learned to love speed and alcohol before my tenth birthday.... No wonder I turned out the way I did.

And @Future_Milf, let me know when you are a MILF... unless you are over 30 already, hit me up....
LMAO I'll be 34 in a week.
Post automatically merged:

Notchback, I'm just not ready-kids are expensive and time consuming. Plus, I like my stomach flat.

LMAO I'll be 34 in a week.
Post automatically merged:

Notchback, I'm just not ready-kids are expensive and time consuming. Plus, I like my stomach flat.

I hate to break it to you, but being a MILF is an age thing, not a kid-having thing.... I was kinda hoping you were a MILF with a time travelling DeLorean who came back to the past to right some future wrong.... I'd be such a great side-kick...

Back