• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A band director at a high school in Pennsylvania admitted to having sex with a 13-year-old boy he thought was 30, police said.

Dale Schimpf, 71, of Frackville, met the teen on Grindr and then sent him nude photos, telling him he was interested in a sexual relationship because the boy was “cute and younger,” WNEP reports.

Schimpf, who also teaches music at Nativity BVM High School in Pottsville, then met the teen for dinner Friday before returning to Schimpf’s home, where he forced him to perform oral sex before having intercourse, according to Tamaqua police. Investigators said Schimpf has admitted to the sex acts, but claims he thought the alleged victim was decades older.

Last edited by a moderator:

They're taking his mugshot, and he's clearly scheming about getting his paws on another 13-year-old boy. This one can't even fly straight long enough for a photo.

ETA: I hope he at least paid for dinner.
Post automatically merged:

then met the teen for dinner Friday before returning to Schimpf’s home, where he forced him to perform oral sex

I bet he cackled dementedly the whole time, his eyebrows reaching out to strangle the poor lad.

Last edited:
Back