• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 7-month-old who died in the care of a babysitter in February tested positive for almost twice the concentration of Benadryl in her blood than what’s consistent with fatal overdoses in infants, documents filed in court show.

Dixie Denise Villa appeared before a judge Monday morning in connection with the case.

Villa, who has been charged with manslaughter, turned herself into police over the weekend. Her bail as been set at $1 million.

Police say 7-month-old Abigail Lobisch died at Villa’s home on the Aliamanu Military Reservation. Villa called 911 after finding baby Abigail unresponsive on the morning of Feb. 24.

In interviews with police, Villa said the baby had been fine all day.

She told officers the only thing she had administered to Abigail was lotion because she was slightly sunburnt after spending the day at the pool, court documents show.

But an autopsy concluded that baby Abigail had died of diphenhydramine toxicity.

Police didn’t say if that’s what Villa is accused of doing. But court documents do show that Villa told officers on Feb. 24 that baby Abigail slept through the night ― not waking up once.

The baby’s mother told police that Abigail typically woke up frequently during the night.

Hell of a daycare she has there.
thor-returns-to-earth-after-the-events-of-captain-america-civil-war-190992.gif

Post automatically merged:

Benadryl works wonders as a sedative...or so I heard.:rolleyes: The question is whether she was malicious or irresponsible. Those damn bottles don't list dosage. I had to hound my pediatrician to figure out how much to give and even then my toddler acts like a sailor on shore leave afterwards.
Post automatically merged:

Stahhhp old man, we all know that baby don't look right, but people are gonna throw things at you if you go around talking about a baby like that :p (rest in peace sweet baby, don't listen to these people, I'm sure you would've turned out hot like Amanda Seyfried <3)
I did an age progression on the photo...
latest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back