• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
7-Eleven has made its mark as a go-to stop for last-minute items, Slurpees (of all sizes), and as a cultural touchstone serving as the name-brand convenience store with a massive domestic and international footprint. So in 2017 when 7-Eleven debuted a delivery app, it was a rather remarkable admission that, while stores exist on corner after corner of American streets, the future was in bringing the store’s candy, chips, and even organic, cold-pressed juices do customer’s doors. But if there’s one category that trumps all others in terms of delivery desirability it’s probably booze. And while there are a few beer, wine, and spirits delivery apps out there already, a massive retailer like 7-Eleven getting in on that action could be a game-changer, which is exactly what the company is doing.

Full Story:

When I was younger there was a pizza/sub shop connectd to a convenience store... they would let us call and order food, butts and beer, or anything from the store for that matter BUT you had to do it as an add on to a pizza order... Of course the delivery kids were all 18/19 so they never carded us for the beers... Ahhhh the good old days (actually it wasnt THAT long ago) 97-98?

It is still open, just cant order stuff from the store anymore... it has the worst yelp reviews.. but there is 1 5 star review and I quote" The best place to order a sub at two am while drunk or baked off your ass. They deliver and they do it great. Everything is good. I recommend the chicken club. Although you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Highly recommended "

Back