• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Kenner woman was arrested March 8 on a charge of second-degree murder in the death of her 6-week-old daughter after blood tests showed the presence of methamphetamine in both mother and child, the Kenner Police Department said.

Brandie Froeba, 35, had been breastfeeding the infant, who died in August of methamphetamine toxicity. The baby’s manner of death has been classified as a homicide.

The investigation began after Froeba called 911 on Aug. 16 to report that her child was not breathing, according to Lt. Michael Cunningham, spokesman for Kenner Police.

Responding officers tried to revive the child via CPR but to no avail. The baby was then rushed to Ochsner-Kenner Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Froeba told police that she had breastfed the infant and then both she and the child fell asleep. She told officers that she awoke hours later to find the child was not breathing.

While on scene, officers noticed that Froeba “appeared lethargic (given) the enormity of the situation at hand and slurred her speech when speaking,” Cunningham said in a news release. Froeba admitted to police that she had used marijuana the previous day and consented to giving a blood sample.

The child’s death became a murder investigation in November, when the medical autopsy report concluded that the baby’s death was caused by methamphetamine toxicity and deemed the manner of death as homicide.
Daisy

Mom's Face Book

Said Daisy's death was due to sids

Last edited:
in 2016, Froeba had delivered a child that tested positive at birth for opiates and THC (the main active ingredient in marijuana). She was then given reading materials and counseled on the dangers of using narcotics while pregnant or breastfeeding.

She will not be able to claim ignorance on breastfeeding while using drugs.

She was taking donations and selling t-shirts she supposedly was making herself for SIDS awareness in honor of her daughter. Guess, Don’t Breastfeed While Doing Chrystal Meth Awareness didn’t have a broad enough appeal.

More than two-and-a-half years after Daisy Marie Froeba died of methamphetamine toxicity, a Jefferson Parish grand jury charged her mother, Brandie Froeba, with second-degree murder for allegedly breastfeeding the six-week-old infant after taking the drug.

Froeba, 37, of Kenner, was indicted Thursday, according to court records. She had been released from jail in May 2019 on a reduced $75,000 bond. But the court re-instated her original $250,000 bond after the indictment.

An attachment was issued for Froeba's arrest. She had not surrendered to authorities as of Friday morning, according to court records. Her attorney, Greg Noto, declined to comment.

Daisy was born in June 2018, and was Froeba's fourth child, according to the Kenner Police Department, which handled the investigation.

The department received a 911 call on the afternoon of Aug. 16, 2018, requesting medical help for the baby because she wasn't breathing. Paramedics found the baby lying on a bed with a small amount of blood in her mouth, authorities said. Froeba also had blood on her shirt.

Froeba told police she had fallen asleep while nursing Daisy. When she woke and prepared to bathe her daughter, Froeba noticed the baby wasn't breathing, according to authorities.

Officers said Froeba had slurred speech and seemed lethargic, according to Kenner police. Froeba agreed to take a blood test.

Daisy was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead just before 5 p.m. the same day. Two months later, toxicology tests determined the baby had died of methamphetamine toxicity, Kenner police said.

Froeba's blood test showed that she, too, had the drug in her system on the day Daisy died, according to authorities.

The youngest of Froeba's three surviving children tested positive for opiates and marijuana when born in 2016, Kenner police said. Authorities, at the time, gave Froeba information about the dangers of using drugs while pregnant or breastfeeding.

After investigating the case for several months, Kenner detectives booked Froeba on March 8, 2019, with second-degree murder.

In June 2020, with no formal charges filed by the Jefferson Parish District Attorney's Office yet, the court again granted a request from Froeba that she be allowed to have supervised visits with her children, court records said.

Hopefully a jury does not take pity on her,. She had other children so she had to know she could not breastfeed while doing drugs.

She got custody of one of children in November

Brandie Froeba
NovtmmeSpmtnobeerns erhho2rr, d2eSdrlmta020e ·

LOVE LOVE LOVE HAVING MY BABYGIRL AT HOME WITH ME AND SHE LOVES BEING BACK AT HOME ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD BUT WITH DETERMINATION PERSEVERANCE AND THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF A MOTHER AND HER CHILDREN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD
1f64f.png
1f49e.png
1f49e.png
1f49e.png
1f970.png
1f970.png

From March 2021

Brandie Froeba is with Chase Burns.
oMatatSrpconh msgsosurr1e5d ·

I hope they know how perfect they are to me, I hope they know that my world doesn't revolve without them, I hope they know how incredibly much I love them and forever will. Most importantly I hope they know how very proud I am of all they have overcome and how incredibly brave and patient they have become.

1624360684231.png

Brandie Froeba
Thank you guys so much I miss her so freaking much

But she must live her selfish immature life From Dec 2020
1624360793439.png

A Kenner mother accused of killing her 6-week-old daughter by breastfeeding her a fatal dose of methamphetamine pleaded guilty after a plea deal reduced her charges from second-degree murder to manslaughter.

According to court records, Brandie Froeba, 38, breastfed her daughter, Daisy, after taking meth, which tainted the milk with enough of the drug to kill her infant daughter.

After waiving all sentencing delays, Froeba was sentenced to 25 years in prison with hard labor for manslaughter Thursday. She will get credit for time served for her time at the Jefferson Parish Prison.

A Kenner mother accused of killing her 6-week-old daughter by breastfeeding her a fatal dose of methamphetamine pleaded guilty after a plea deal reduced her charges from second-degree murder to manslaughter.

According to court records, Brandie Froeba, 38, breastfed her daughter, Daisy, after taking meth, which tainted the milk with enough of the drug to kill her infant daughter.

After waiving all sentencing delays, Froeba was sentenced to 25 years in prison with hard labor for manslaughter Thursday. She will get credit for time served for her time at the Jefferson Parish Prison.

1693003462546.png

Back