• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
180323-teacher-accused-sexual-misconduct-feature.jpg

A sixth-grade teacher in Arizona has been arrested after the parents of a 13-year-old boy found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair, police said.

Brittany Zamora, a 27-year-old teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, was taken into custody late Wednesday after the discovery of the text messages, which implied the pair had gotten physical both on and off campus.

The text messages found are sexual in nature [and] allege an ongoing relationship between the two,” said Lisa Kutis, a spokeswoman for the Goodyear Police Department.

The texts were found because the boy’s parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, Kutis said.

“As a result of the app, which alerted the parents to some key words, they then checked the cellphone and discovered these text messages,” Kutis told the station.

The boy’s parents then informed the school’s principal about the texts before the allegations were relayed to police, along with screenshots of the incriminating texts, according to Liberty School District interim district superintendent Richard Rundhaug.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-13-year-old-student/

Brittany-Zamora1.jpg

Brittany "You know what would make me happy right now? A little cock" Zamora
[...]

.... the relationship began when Zamora began "flirting" with him on a classroom chat group. She sent him a naked picture of herself .... He told police he also sent her pictures of himself naked.

.... records show the victim told her he wanted to have sex with her again.

"I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit," Zamora responded ....

[...]

A second student told police he witnessed the two of them having sex and also admitted to receiving naked pictures from the teacher.

[...]

... Zamora's husband ... "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. ... that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids." He suggested they "meet up" and "settle this." The boy's father declined and hung up the phone.

[...]

Zamora had worked at the Goodyear school for less than a year.

[...]

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...een-student-had-sex-car-and-campus/453702002/

. Zamora's husband ... "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. ... that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids." He suggested they "meet up" and "settle this." The boy's father declined and hung up the phone.

Good gravy.
She's married to a total moron.
He should have been calling a divorce attorney. Not the victims father.

Am betting her dink husband stands by her.
Thinking it was some kinky play he was aware of and turned on by.

Brittany Za-moron is nothing more than a sick bitch.
Hope she likes rug munching for the foreseeable future.
As for the 13 year old boy.
I picture him walking around in a smoking jacket like David Niven.
Kid is probably heartsick and in love.

Last edited:
... Zamora, 27, allegedly had sex with the boy at least three times and performed oral sex on him in the classroom and in her car ... She also allegedly texted him that "If I could quit my job and (have sex with fuck) you all day long, I would." ...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...her-accused-molestation-speaks-out/469793002/
Useless fact, Zamora is a fictitious nation in the original Conan stories by Robert E. Howard, and was the place in the 1982 movie "Conan the Barbarian" where Conan, Subudai and Valeria climbed the Tower of Set to steal the jewel, the "Eye of the Serpent".

Last edited:
This is awesome! I hope they win and get a good legal precedent going.

Parents of 13-year-old boy 'who was molested by his teacher' are suing the school district for $2.5million arguing the abuse was preventable
  • Brittany Zamora, 27, was arrested in March on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, molestation, furnishing sexually explicit material and indecency
  • The married sixth-grade teacher from Arizona was accused of performing oral sex on her 13-year-old student and sending him nude photos
  • Boy's parents have filed a notice of claim, signaling their intention to sue Liberty Elementary School District for $2.5million
  • Plaintiffs' lawyer argued the worst of the molestation could have been prevented had the principal gone to the police in a timely fashion
  • Principal first learned of Zamora's alleged relationship with the boy in February, but she was not arrested until late March
  • Officials previously claimed they did investigate the claim that the two were 'in a relationship' but found no evidence to back up the claim
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...x-teacher-sue-school-district-2-5million.html

Text messages reveal how teacher allegedly lured teen student into sex
A former middle school teacher in Arizona accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student enticed him into sexual assaults after texting him during days she wasn’t in school, newly released police reports show.

The documents, obtained by KPNX, show that 27-year-old Brittany Zamora — a former sixth-grade teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear — connected with the teen she allegedly victimized in a classroom chat called “Class Craft,” in which Zamora asked students to text her after announcing that she wasn’t going to be in the class.

The purported victim told detectives that the messaging soon led to flirting between the pair, adding that he wasn’t sure exactly how it the situation turned “really intense,” according to the station. Zamora, who is married, soon peppered the boy with messages like “OMG, I love you,” prompting him to respond in kind, transcripts of the exchanges show.

“Omg lol you’re so cute baby,” Zamora wrote in another message. “I wish you could’ve stayed after with me.”

“Me too,” the teen replied. “I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted.”

The teen told police that he and Zamora had at least four sexual encounters between February and March, according to court records, including oral sex in Zamora’s classroom after a talent show and another romp in her car. Zamora and the teen also traded naked photos, he told investigators.

Zamora would also call the teen in the middle of the night and met him on two occasions to perform sex acts on him in her car, he said.

The boy’s parents told police they noticed their son had been acting odd, leading them to install a parental control app on his cellphone that later alerted them to inappropriate messages between the pair, KPNX reports.

The teen’s parents then confronted him about the messages before he admitted to having sex with Zamora, according to the police reports.

Three female students also spoke out about the “issues” they noticed between the teen and Zamora, writing in a letter to the school’s principal about their concerns on Feb. 7 before the alleged sexual assaults took place.

Principal Tim Dickey has since acknowledged to detectives that he only spoke to one of the students and told police he realized that was a mistake. The boy’s parents said the first sexual encounter between their son and Zamora took place on Feb. 16, or 9 days after the three teens wrote school officials about the alleged relationship, according to KPNX.

In one recorded phone call between Zamora and the teen’s parents, the teacher apologized and said she would resign her position at the school. She was also unable to give the teen’s parents a firm answer as to why the alleged sex assaults took place.

“I ask myself the same question,” Zamora replied, police reports show. “I just got really close after I think everything went down and we’re like, ‘How could that happen?’ … We just got close.”

Full Article:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/text-...eacher-allegedly-lured-teen-student-into-sex/

I just discovered her husband, Daniel, is a nuke worker, but it appears he is still deluded about his wife.
... her husband tells police at one point. 'Brittany is an adult. She's the best, the best person I've ever known,' he said.

Daniel "Knowing the truth about my wife is like neutron radiation, the less I'm exposed the happier I am" Zamora

"It's, like, weird how a 27-year-old can, like, love a 13-year-old and do stuff," the friend said. "It's just crazy. She's not a good person."

The second student told police that Zamora never attempted to assault him, but she did ask him if he was circumcised and showed him photos on her phone when he didn’t understand what she meant.

Sentancing is on July 12th

Back