• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Maine State Police arrested Cyree Hansley, 24, after the baby left in his care was found to be suffering from brain injuries, a retinal hemorrhage, a neck bruise and a swollen eye. Doctors at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor also found skull and femur fractures, which may have been from injuries the baby suffered the same day.

On Thursday, Jan. 10, Hansley’s live-in girlfriend left her six-month-old son with Hansley to attend an evening class. She came back to find the baby’s eye swollen shut and his responses to stimuli abnormal, according to a court affidavit.

Hansley and the baby’s mom took the six-month-old to Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, where doctors determined that his injuries were severe.

Hansley initially said that he had put the baby too high in a bath seat, which tipped over and caused him to hit his head, police wrote in the affidavit. But doctors told Maine State Police that Hansley’s version of events did not add up.

After police confronted him, according to the court affidavit, Hansley changed his story and told officers that he had been carrying the baby to the bathroom when the baby slipped out of his arms and his head hit the tub.

Why are all these DOTM’s always taking these babies into the bathroom or giving them baths when they have them alone?

In my immediate circle of friends we have ten kids between four of us. We’ve all known each other and all been best friends for 25 years. Our kids think they’re all cousins. If my husband and I die, my kids will go to one of them.
Yet I’ve bathed their kids without them present exactly zero times.

In their mind it is a plausible reason why a child might show up to the hospital bruised-falling in the bathtub.

While he was physically abusing the boy he probably urinated and defecated or possibly threw on himself.

I've never babysat with my penis.

And yet after reading this site for so long I have learnt that many men do!
Post automatically merged:

Why are all these DOTM’s always taking these babies into the bathroom or giving them baths when they have them alone?

Because that's where the abusive bathtub lives!

Last edited:
January 14, 2020
A North Carolina man was scheduled to appear in court to let a judge approve of a plea agreement.

The agreement for Cyree Hansley fell through and the appearance was postponed but attorneys said that a new date has not been set yet.

Cyree Hansley is facing two charges after assaulting a 6-month-old boy in January 2019.

According to the affidavit, the baby boy suffered a skull fracture, multiple broken bones and had a stroke.

In the court document, the boy’s mother said the baby was injured on Jan. 10 when she left her child with Hansley.

She said the child was hospitalized for 20 days, 11 of them in the intensive care unit.

Last year the mother was granted a two-year protection order against Hansley. He was arrested shortly after the protection order hearing.
1587836960687.png

Last edited:
Mom made sure to protect herself right away.

Sadly she will make the same mistake again and again putting this poor baby at risk.

Hopefully he is not given a better plea deal now just to conclude this case.

This Bitch (Egg)

An Orono mother whose baby allegedly was severely injured by her ex-boyfriend claims in a federal lawsuit that the boy’s medical providers failed to tell her about signs of abuse, and didn’t report suspected abuse to Maine authorities as required by law.
Alexandria Orduna, 22, is seeking unspecified damages from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which administers Medicaid, to pay for the 2-year-old’s ongoing medical care. The boy is blind and suffered brain injuries on Jan. 10, 2019, as a result of a skull fracture allegedly inflicted by her ex Cyree Hansley, 25, of North Carolina, the complaint said.

Orduna initially took the baby after its birth in June 2018 to the Brewer Medical Clinic run by Penobscot Community Health and Counseling, which has not been sued directly. The mother returned there with the child in August, November and December. The child had bruises that should have led clinic personnel to question whether he was in an abusive environment, the complaint said.

It was not until Jan. 10, 2019, a few hours before the baby was permanently injured, that a note was placed in his medical chart that noted possible abuse. No one relayed that information to the mother, the complaint alleges.

Under state law, medical personnel are mandated by to report to DHHS in Maine when they suspect child abuse.

Terry Garmey, the Portland attorney representing the mother and the toddler, said Friday that any potential damages would be placed in a trust fund that could only be used for the boy’s care.

“This is about making him whole,” Garmey said. “He has a lifetime of special needs. Ms. Orduna is seeking to provide for her child for the rest of his life.”

Can I sue her for being an utter fucking failure

So she returns to the Dr. in August, November & December, the child has bruises and injuries and she’s counting on the Dr to to tell her? She’s living with him and she doesn’t notice, did she tell the Dr about the bruises? I am sorry for the child, but she could have avoided this.

A North Carolina man was sentenced Tuesday for assaulting a 6-month-old boy in Orono.

Cyree Hansley entered a guilty plea in a Bangor courtroom and was sentenced to nine years in prison with all but four suspended and five-and-a-half years of probation, according to WVII.
According to court documents obtained by WVII, the boy’s mother said he was injured on Jan. 10, 2020, when she left him with Hansley.

The baby boy suffered a skull fracture, multiple broken bones and had a stroke, which resulted in the child being hospitalized for 20 days, including an 11-day stay in the ICU, according to court documents obtained by WVII.
“I just want to say, I’m truly sorry for the trauma that Ezra went through, and I cannot imagine, I cannot imagine what you and Ezra had to endure,” Hansley said during his sentencing. “No child should have to go through that. I failed as a step-in father and I failed to protect and every day for the past two and a half years. I’ve thought about Ezra’s well-being and I have prayed for him. I do accept responsibility and from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you and Ezra can forgive me.”
According to testimony in court Tuesday, the child was left partially blind as a result of those injuries. He also suffers from numerous other physical disabilities stemming from the assault, WVII reported.

Bitch you better not forgive this man or allow a new penis to become the child's live-in tormentor.

If there is truly a higher power please do not allow another woman with or without children to think they can make this dusty any better than the piece of shit he is.

The boy has a lifetime of challenges and this whiny nut sac is sorry- GTFOH

Back