• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://nbc4i.com/2017/05/29/police-6-year-old-killed-in-car-crash-after-driver-punched-by-boyfriend/
muncie-crash.jpg

[....]
Investigators determined that Jessica Skeens, 28, of Farmland, was driving a van with her boyfriend, Nathaniel Jordan and four of her children. Two of the children were seated in the middle row in child restraints and the two others were in the third row without any restraints.

It’s believed Skeens and Jordan were arguing when Jordan punched Skeens and grabbed the steering wheel, causing her to lose control of the van. The vehicle left the right side of the roadway and rolled over into a ditch.

Skeens’ daughter, Taelyn Woodson, was partially ejected out of a window and was killed. The other three children were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of minor injuries.

Skeens suffered a broken arm while Jordan was treated for minor injuries. Upon his release from a hospital, he was arrested by troopers and taken to the Delaware County Jail where he faces felony charges of Neglect of a Dependent Causing Death, Criminal Recklessness and Domestic Battery.

It is believed that alcohol contributed to the crash, and that no or improper use of child restraints and seat belts contributed to injuries in the crash.
[....]

Seatbelts fucking seatbelts!!!

It wouldnt have stopped this ads hole from punching her. It wouldnt have prevented the accident.
But it would have atleast kept the child from being ejected.
Do she also needed to be in a booster seat

Last edited:
my son is 7 and still sits in a booster seat. if the shoulder strap is up on their necks then they still have to be in a child seat of some sort.

Partially ejected with a roll over. We all know what that means. Only ONE way to prevent this. SEATBELTS and proper child restraints. Sadly won't do any good know but maybe there are a few people out there reading this that are more informed of what can happen when children are not safely amd correctly restrained in cars.

Another senseless loss of a beautiful life. Wonder if mom will stick by her vag plug? RIP beautiful little one at least you never have to suffer again or watch your mommy get punched in the face by her d*ck of the month.

The mom should be punished as well. No way this was the first incident of violence from the scumbag bf. She chose to put her kids in harms way.

Shes also responsible for them not wearing seatbelts.

Fucking hick trash.

Dec. 1, 2017

A Farmland mother’s trial on charges stemming from a crash along the Muncie Bypass that killed her 6-year-old daughter has been reset for next spring.

Authorities allege Jessica Marie Skeens, 28, was both intoxicated and under the influence of marijuana when her van left the Bypass and rolled east of Meeker Avenue last May 28.

Taelyn Ann Marie Woodson – who police said was not property restrained in a child seat – was pronounced dead at the scene.

Skeens' three other children – ranging in age from 5 years to 23 months – escaped serious injury.

Their mother is charged with nine crimes – neglect of a dependent resulting in death, causing death when driving with a controlled substance in the system, causing death when driving while intoxicated, reckless homcide, three counts of neglect of a dependent, possession of marijuana and driving without ever receiving a license.
http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...ers-trial-childs-death-reset-april/914334001/

Drunk,
High,
Driving,
No one in seatbelts
No license too!

Terrific Mother of the Year.

Poor girl needed to be in a booster for sure...mom should also be charged with negligence and reckless driving in this case. She's responsible for making sure her children are properly restrained in a vehicle :(
She’s also responsible for making sure her children aren’t around POS DOTMs...getting fucked up, driving, and fighting...wtf!!

Last edited:
@Satanica
A jury found a Farmland mother guilty of seven of nine charges she faced in a drunk-driving crash that killed her 6-year-old daughter.

Jessica Skeens, 30, was convicted of the most serious charge she faced—neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

Skeen was also found guilty of operating a vehicle with a Schedule I or Schedule II controlled substance in the body; operating a vehicle while intoxicated; three counts of neglect of a dependent; and possession of marijuana.

Jurors acquitted her on charges of reckless manslaughter and operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license.

Skeens admitted she’d consumed whiskey and smoked marijuana before her van crashed on May 28, 2017. Police said the van flipped; Skeen’s daughter, 6-year-old Taelyn Woodson, was ejected and wasn’t wearing a proper safety restraint. She died from her injuries.

Skeens told the court that her impairment didn’t cause the crash, maintaining that her then-boyfriend, Nathaniel Jordan, punched her right before the crash. Jordan also faces charges in the case.

Skeens’ sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 30.
1566304031629.png
1566304044852.png

@Satanica
A Farmland mother who ingested alcohol and marijuana before a crash that killed her daughter was sentenced Monday to 41 years in prison.

A Delaware Circuit Court 3 jury in August found 30-year-old Jessica Skeens guilty of charges – including neglect of a dependent resulting in death – that stemmed from the May 2017 death of 6-year-old Taelyn Ann Marie Woodson after her mother’s van crashed along the Muncie Bypass.

Judge Linda Ralu Wolf – who described Skeens’ behavior as “selfish, defiant, combative and belligerent” – imposed the prison term.

“My daughter was a beautiful girl,” a tearful Skeens said earlier in the hearing. “I hold myself accountable for the actions I have taken. ... My pride has been my biggest downfall.”

Skeens – who blew a kiss to a small group of supporters while being led from the courtroom – said she would appeal her convictions.

Nathaniel Jordan, Skeens’ then-boyfriend, is set to stand trial in January on eight related charges, including neglect of a dependent resulting in death.
1570011612897.png

Back