• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I am so confused by this one. A child of this age should have been able to verbalize if they were in pain, right? :(

Hillsborough deputies say a 6-year-old child has died after being accidentally run over by a relative in a Starbucks parking lot.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says around 7:15 p.m. the 6-year-old opened the rear passenger side door of the vehicle and fell out of the vehicle.
The driver was unaware the child fell out and ran the child over.
The driver, who told detectives he did not realize the child had been run over by the vehicle, got out to check on the child, who was alert and did not appear to have any wounds at the time.
He placed the child back in the vehicle and continued to drive when he realized the child had lost consciousness, he called 911 and pulled over. The child was unresponsive when EMS arrived and was pronounced dead at Brandon Regional Hospital.
No charges have been filed against the driver at this time. An investigation is ongoing.

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsboro...ting-child-hit-by-a-car-in-brandon/2078237046

I do not believe the person didn't know they ran the child over. Nope.
I run over a small pebble in the road and I know it.
I think the child didn't say anything because the child was unable to speak. Either by injury or shock.
I think the relative was hoping the child was okay. But to say they didn't know is bullshit.

I do not believe the person didn't know they ran the child over. Nope.
I run over a small pebble in the road and I know it.
I think the child didn't say anything because the child was unable to speak. Either by injury or shock.
I think the relative was hoping the child was okay. But to say they didn't know is bullshit.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I saw a newer article that stated where exactly the relative pulled over after calling 911, and it's like, 3 minutes from the incident scene. Not even half a mile. For the child to lose consciousness that quickly there had to have been massive injuries.

I will say this: with broken bones sometimes you body goes into shock or the swelling goes up where you don't feel it but this had t be a case of a disabled or challenged kid, or assault/murder like the 11yr left in the car [murder imo there]

Latest posts

Back