• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
gavelhandcuffs.jpeg

Two elementary students have been arrested by Orlando school resource officer Dennis Turner. The students were handcuff and removed from Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy and brought to Juvenile Assessment Center.
The six year old is named Kaia and she was handcuffed, fingerprinted and had a mugshot taken. Kaia was charged with a misdemeanor for kicking someone in a middle of a tantrum.
The 8 yr old was also charged with a misdemeanor. No word on what he did.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/o...on-after-arresting-elementary-students-report

Last edited by a moderator:
6 years old is still very emotionally young.
This could have scarred her for life....
Who’s to say she is going to trust any authority figure now?
Hope she doesn’t end up a victim on here because of the psychological damage.
There’s a huge difference between a 6 year old having a tantrum and a teen punching a teacher.
Arrest the ones that know how to react emotionally and not the children trying to find their way in the world.
Yes 6 year olds can be a pain in the arse and you want to mentally kill them sometimes, but, they are children who don’t have the vocabulary usually to express their emotions....
Way over the top in my opinion
As for the other, it doesn’t even say what he did.
Seems like a scheme the school set up to reinforce discipline and if it is, they’ve gotten it wrong on so many levels with this one....
Schools are supposed to be about education not punishment.
These little ones are going to be so enthused at going to school now aren’t they????
It’s one way to lower the school population......scare the shit out of them so they don’t want to come back.....

Hell, that might be the only good thing that comes out of this. All too often, kids in elementary school get the impression that adults in authority are unquestionably their intellectual and moral betters, and have their best interests at heart. Then it takes four years of high school to correct that misconception. Some never grow out of it.

Hell, that might be the only good thing that comes out of this. All too often, kids in elementary school get the impression that adults in authority are unquestionably their intellectual and moral betters, and have their best interests at heart. Then it takes four years of high school to correct that misconception. Some never grow out of it.

True, but this is harsh at 6 and 7 years old......
There were other ways it could be dealt with.
They just showed bullying is ok.
It’s not ok to hit someone, but it’s ok to scare them, out hancuffs on them, take their fingerprints and charge them????

Way too over the top....

How is telling a child that putting their hands on someone is wrong then doing exactly that to them at anytime ok?

Hypocrisy isn’t going to teach them anything other than adults are ignorant hypocrites.
It also shows them they can’t react to their emotions as they will constantly worry about being arrested.

No child (especially a 6 year old) should go through this......

How do they not know this child isn’t autistic and doesn’t know how to react any other way?
How do they know this child isn’t beaten at home?
Why go straight for the jugular with a 6 year old?

These school police assaulted a child, traumatised a child and maybe gave them an phobia of education. Jist what you’d expect of the people supposedly protecting the children.....

The point is, you don’t do this to kids, and this so called policeman needs demoting or to loose his job.

This was too heavy handed.

You wouldn’t allow a real police officer to do this to a child, so why does it make it ok because it’s in school?

The child is 6 years old. Not been in school 2 mins and this happens. (If anything like other children, this one would have still been going through the home to school transition which is a really big deal to children.)

Don’t condemn a 6 year old or have them arrested because they acted out because they got emotional....

Sheesh.

Aren’t we supposed to be teaching them how to control their emotions????
How’s arresting them doing that?

True, but this is harsh at 6 and 7 years old......
There were other ways it could be dealt with.
They just showed bullying is ok.
It’s not ok to hit someone, but it’s ok to scare them, out hancuffs on them, take their fingerprints and charge them????

I hope you didn't infer, when I spoke of the arrest disabusing this child of any notion that adults in authority were her "intellectual and moral superiors with her best interests at heart", that I consider this arrest in any way a sane or responsible course of action.

I hope you didn't infer, when I spoke of the arrest disabusing this child of any notion that adults in authority were her "intellectual and moral superiors with her best interests at heart", that I consider this arrest in any way a sane or responsible course of action.

I did get that impression from your reply x

View attachment 23698

Two elementary students have been arrested by Orlando school resource officer Dennis Turner. The students were handcuff and removed from Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy and brought to Juvenile Assessment Center.
The six year old is named Kaia and she was handcuffed, fingerprinted and had a mugshot taken. Kaia was charged with a misdemeanor for kicking someone in a middle of a tantrum.
The 8 yr old was also charged with a misdemeanor. No word on what he did.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/o...on-after-arresting-elementary-students-report
Time out, yes ..
Arrested??
No way, this is ridiculous ..

6 years old is still very emotionally young.
This could have scarred her for life....
Hope she doesn’t end up a victim on here because of the psychological damage.
There’s a huge difference between a 6 year old having a tantrum and a teen punching a teacher.
Arrest the ones that know how to react emotionally and not the children trying to find their way in the world.
Yes 6 year olds can be a pain in the arse and you want to mentally kill them sometimes, but, they are children who don’t have the vocabulary usually to express their emotions....
Way over the top in my opinion
As for the other, it doesn’t even say what he did.
Seems like a scheme the school set up to reinforce discipline and if it is, they’ve gotten it wrong on so many levels with this one....
Schools are supposed to be about education not punishment.
These little ones are going to be so enthused at going to school now aren’t they????
It’s one way to lower the school population......scare the shit out of them so they don’t want to come back.....
I see what you're saying.... But I've also seen little shit kids bc the parents are scum... I'm not sure exactly how to share the link on here but I'll try lol.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ce...ton-pd-finds-missing-eight-year-old-girl/amp/
This is my brother's girlfriends um... Other child.( Not his) she runs away.... Tries to beat people up.... Throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way... And steals things constantly... And why? Because my brother is shit .. and her mom is probably even more shit. And I can say I wish a cop would do the same to this girl in hopes of setting her on a straighter path. The other kids are in foster care, she is as well now too... Except she's with Kayla's mom.... And she's not much better. Luckily by gods good Grace I know the lady personally that has my two nieces and they actually have a fighting chance in life.

I see what you're saying.... But I've also seen little shit kids bc the parents are scum... I'm not sure exactly how to share the link on here but I'll try lol.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ce...ton-pd-finds-missing-eight-year-old-girl/amp/
This is my brother's girlfriends um... Other child.( Not his) she runs away.... Tries to beat people up.... Throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way... And steals things constantly... And why? Because my brother is shit .. and her mom is probably even more shit. And I can say I wish a cop would do the same to this girl in hopes of setting her on a straighter path. The other kids are in foster care, she is as well now too... Except she's with Kayla's mom.... And she's not much better. Luckily by gods good Grace I know the lady personally that has my two nieces and they actually have a fighting chance in life.
Soo... I guess what I'm saying is.. there could be more to the back story then what we actually know.

Soo... I guess what I'm saying is.. there could be more to the back story then what we actually know.

Could be, but I would suggest other ways first.
Glad your nieces are away from that environment. No one needs that, especially children, because as you well know, it does rub off.
Surely there could have been some other way? Intervention, home visits to make sure everything is ok, something, anything but this.

Children need love. Even the little shits

Only ever a handful of exceptions to this and they are the children like Mary bell, Thompson and venables and supposed children like that.

As the teacher and the rest of the class is still alive, I’d assume the child couldn’t be that vicious.....

Adults know better and should have handled this so differently.

Shame on that school, the people involved and the education department for not addressing this as managerial bullying (people using their jobs to prove something to a child......)

Disgusting.

As you’ve seen with your bricks the behaviour rubs off. How’s this little girl now going to react?
She needs removing from the school and her home by the sounds of it.

I think you’re right about the parents being a big contributor in her behaviour. I’m so glad those kids have someone like you and their foster mum to look out for them.

I really hope all the kids involved recover from this mental abuse that turned physical

Last edited:
Could be, but I would suggest other ways first.
Glad your nieces are away from that environment. No one needs that, especially children, because as you well know, it does rub off.
Surely there could have been some other way? Intervention, home visits to make sure everything is ok, something, anything but this.

Children need love. Even the little shits

Only ever a handful of exceptions to this and they are the children like Mary bell, Thompson and venables and supposed children like that.

As the teacher and the rest of the class is still alive, I’d assume the child couldn’t be that vicious.....

Adults know better and should have handled this so differently.

Shame on that school, the people involved and the education department for not addressing this as managerial bullying (people using their jobs to prove something to a child......)

Disgusting.

As you’ve seen with your bricks the behaviour rubs off. How’s this little girl now going to react?
She needs removing from the school and her home by the sounds of it.

I think you’re right about the parents being a big contributor in her behaviour. I’m so glad those kids have someone like you and their foster mum to look out for them.

I really hope all the kids involved recover from this mental abuse that turned physical
Well sadly.... Some people just don't give two shits including child services.... It took child services way too long to intervene and that was with numerous people calling. It finally happened after there was a shooting at my brother's apartment... Which he wasn't even supposed to be in. They were evicted and broke into it and wouldn't leave then charged a drug dealer to live in their second bedroom. The cops has been called numerous times that night while everyone was on meth and the kids were there. Then a shooting occured. And we were worried nothing would come from that alone. Now we're ending the amount of time that they have to gain back custody of the kids I don't believe they will because they've done nothing to prove themselves. But DCFS is now saying that all the children should be kept together so it's forcing the foster parent to either lose the children she has or take in Ella as well... And she can't take that on because Ella needs more attention then she can give and Ella will not listen to her she's tried and tried with Ella , Ella even got her sister journee into the e.r. room because she wouldn't listen. I believe the kid needs something more strict.

Yes .. you're right she needs removed from the town fully is what I believe. And, My brother needs to finally go to jail for a few years to at least get him off the streets along with his chick .... some how this dude gets away with murder in the town he is in. He has even beat down cops and got little jail time for it. Well, I thank God for their foster mom I can't do as much as I'd like to be able to do for them at this moment in time. Because I have my hands full with little rascals lol and my husband has gleoblastoma so I have relatively no time... I work over time and I couldn't put that on my s.o. in any way with what he is going through. So... Now I have to try to help fight to keep the two girls with the current foster mom and pray that there is something out there for Ella . Because where she is at now isnt going to change anything for her. Her grandma allows my brother and Kayla to go see Ella all the time and they're not supposed to step foot there ... It's a battle against batshit crazy people and Everytime I nark out my brother or yell at him he blames it on me lol go figure...

I'm sure the school could had done something differently ..... Even detention... Teachers have a huge footprint in kids lives and I don't think some realise that. But . There is a reason I home schooled my older daughter for a long time.... That and at the time we were in n.c. and idc who says what n.c. is a sketchy place lmao

I had to check that it wasn't the state that banned out of school suspensions (California).

While states are banning suspensions, you can't physically restrain violent kids, and expulsions are almost impossible to obtain, I assume that more and more schools are going to straight up arrest children for doing dumb-children shit. They're running out of options. Parents fight tooth and nail against aaaaanyone besides them disciplining their brats, and this is the result.

Give schools some leeway for what they CAN do, and maybe they won't do something as silly as calling the police. Otherwise, this is going to get much worse, rapidly.

The easiest and most logical thing to do is call the parent of guardian and tell em to come get their kid. 20 years my children have been going to school and I've only been called twice. My kids knew if I was called? All hell was about to come raining down on their heads.

Most people are stupid. Most people don't know what the law is about suspension and expulsion. Most people would prefer the option to pick em up than have them arrested.

The easiest and most logical thing to do is call the parent of guardian and tell em to come get their kid. 20 years my children have been going to school and I've only been called twice. My kids knew if I was called? All hell was about to come raining down on their heads.

Most people are stupid. Most people don't know what the law is about suspension and expulsion. Most people would prefer the option to pick em up than have them arrested.

I generally agree that's better, IF the parents actually give a shit and will discipline the kids. But that's a really major "if".

A significant chunk of the worst behaved kids are a result of their parents' fuckery, so this option might not do jack shit in the long run. When I did work with little kids in the hood, many of their parents encouraged them to be violent if they're "disrespected" and you know those angry little shits are getting a pat on the back when they get home to the one aunt that isn't currently incarcerated.

I'm not saying an arrest is appropriate, but also that you can't count on some parents to prevent violence while the kids are at school. There MUST be a better way, and we should let the schools have options to discipline these POS kids since some parents just won't.

There MUST be a better way,

Oh, how I do laugh. You'd think that in 2019 there would be a better way for a whole metric ton of shit but no, we're mostly just a bunch of idiot monkeys who can't life right. I won't hold my breath that we'll find a better option or that parents are going to learn to discipline their children. I mean, they may have beat her ass an inch from Sunday for being bad at school but early and chronic abuse causes children to lash out violently, so ya know. *shrug*

Back