• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566412402674.png

Six people ranging in age from 62 to 85 face sex charges after being arrested in a conservation area in Connecticut.

Police say the six, five men and an 85-year-old woman, were involved in lewd and sexual activity in the Grace Richardson conservation area in Fairfield earlier this month.

Police say the area was being publicized on the internet as an area for people to meet and have sex.

Police say they set up surveillance in the area and observed several violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geriatric Gangbank Gang: Fairfield Chapter
1566415154910.png

Daniel Dobbins (clockwise, from upper left), John Linartz, Charles L. Ardito and Otto D. Williams are all charged after an incident Friday in the Grace Richardson Conservation Area. Not pictured are Richard Butler and Joyce Butler.

I'm guessing the two Butlers (not shown) are married.
FAIRFIELD, CT — Police have charged six people after getting several complaints about lewd and sexual activity in a local conservation area, according to law enforcement. The complaints came in last week and the incidents were reported to be happening in the Grace Richardson Conservation Area at Congress Street and Morehouse Highway, a news release from the Fairfield Police Department stated.

Officers and detectives conducted surveillance Friday at the open space, according to the news release, where the following people were arrested and charged:

• Daniel F. Dobbins, 67, public indecency and breach of peace;
• John Linartz, 62, public indecency and breach of peace;
• Charles L. Ardito, 75, breach of peace;
• Otto D. Williams, 62, breach of peace;
• Richard Butler, 82, breach of peace;
• Joyce Butler, 85, breach of peace.

All six were released on a promise to appear in court.

I kinda feel bad that they were arrested, named and shamed.... Like I kinda feel "Good for you!!" - so long as you're fully compos mentis and consenting have at it oldies!! Surely, among them all there was one private home they could have used and avoided all of this tho.....
I'm thinking these kinksters enjoyed the titillation of possibly getting caught en flagrante dilecto... ;)

We've heard from the couple now:
The octogenarian couple accused of lewd behavior in a park near their Connecticut home denied wrongdoing in a TSG interview, saying that they were caught up in a morals sweep targeting men engaging in public sex acts.

Joyce Butler, 85, and her husband Richard, 82, were cited last week for breach of peace at a Fairfield park about four miles from their home in Bridgeport.

After receiving complaints about inappropriate behavior in the park, police conducted a surveillance operation that netted the couple, who have been married for 60 years, and four men ranging in age from 62 to 75.

[...]

When Joyce handed the phone to her husband, the first thing Richard Butler told TSG was, “I haven’t had sex in maybe 10 years. I got no blood flow. I got three doctors that would back me up.” The retired factory worker then echoed his wife’s account of their visit to the park.

Link

--Al

When Joyce handed the phone to her husband, the first thing Richard Butler told TSG was, “I haven’t had sex in maybe 10 years. I got no blood flow. I got three doctors that would back me up.” The retired factory worker then echoed his wife’s account of their visit to the park.
. No blood flow, doctor's note, pffft! He was watching.

Consenting adults trying to find someone they were comfortable to try and sexually satisfy their partner.. senior tinder app.. FFS was it the brightest thing to do.. NO but let these old people be.. you cannot spend your policing resources on your war on drugs or human trafficking.. you have to make a statement out of upper middle class white people.. all consensual.. apparently trying things out.. great way to see tax dollars spent :rolleyes:

Hind sight is 20/20 here. Five guys (ok now 4) fucking a 85yr woman in a park would warrant looking into, at the very least, to make sure it was consensual and she was of sound mind.

Back