• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 3-year-old boy was "severely" beaten and abused -- including being burned with scalding water -- by six adults, in a consistent and coordinated form of punishment, New Jersey officials said.

Patricia Gamarra, 62, Mary Buchan, 55, Patricia Buchan, 28, Bridget Buchan, 23, Natacha Smith, 43, and Homer Searcy, 39, were arrested and charged with aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of the toddler.

Smith is the 3-year-old boy’s mother, though it’s unclear if the five others have any relation to the child.

The six people were living in the home in Newark. They allegedly beat the toddler with their fists and belts and poured scalding water on him “as a form of corporal punishment.”

Authorities did not reveal what information led them to investigate the house of horror.

It’s unclear what the child’s condition was as of Wednesday.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/6-people...er-on-boy-3-at-new-jersey-house-officials-say
1544691574200.png

From top left, Patricia Gamarra, Homer Searcy, Mary Buchan, Natacha Smith, Bridget Buchan and Patricia Buchan

Last edited:
New details of the alleged torture and abuse of a three year-old boy emerged in court here, as the public got its first view of the six adults charged with the crimes.

The boy’s mother, her boyfriend, and the family of four women whose apartment they shared, were all on the docket, seeking to be granted bail from the lockup in which they’d been held since their arrest on December 6th.

“His mother burned him with cigarettes,” prosecutor Kathleen Lyons-Boswick said, in her argument against setting bail.

“There’s probable cause,” she continued, “to believe the adults in the home kept a pot of hot water on the stove and poured it on him as a form of punishment.”

She went on to describe other horrors alleged to have happened behind closed doors at the families’ home including one of the defendants body slamming the boy, others beating him with their fists, another holding him down while yet another beat him.

Worse still, five other children, ranging in age from one to seven, lived in the apartment with the six adults, and the children were allegedly instructed to join in the abuse.

“Some of the adults in the home taught the other children in the home to beat the three year-old with a belt,” Lyons-Boswick said.

The severe punishment was doled out any time the boy wet his pants, which was an issue for the three year-old, according to investigators.

They said that the abuse lasted three months, until a preschool nurse reported signs of it to authorities.

The prosecutor asked for no bail for Natacha Smith, or for her boyfriend, Homer Searcy. They received no bail.

Neither did two of the members of the Buchan Family. Mary, was accused of directing a lot of the abuse, and her daughter, Bridget, was accused of carrying out some of it.

They were kept in custody, having been identified to police by Bridget’s sister, Patricia Buchan, who was also arrested for abuse.

Patricia, however, is 26 weeks pregnant, and had given birth prematurely in the pregnancies of her four other children, all of whom were living in the apartment where the alleged abuse had taken place.

The judge concluded that Patricia Buchan should be released from custody, under house arrest, with an electronic ankle bracelet monitor. She wept openly when the judge made the ruling.

Meanwhile, all six children, including the three year-old who was the main target of the alleged abuse, are in state custody. They are all doing well, according to prosecutors.
https://pix11.com/2018/12/18/6-peop...scalding-water-on-3-year-old-appear-in-court/

So the breeder of the bunch is allowed to be release from jail and afforded compassion that she did not offer that little boy.

I could never be a judge- I would tell this bitch she needs to stop crying or I would give her something to really cry about. ( My mom used to say that to us all the time when we were kids)

Hopefully all these bitches loose their children and get lengthy prison sentences.

I could never be a judge- I would tell this bitch she needs to stop crying or I would give her something to really cry about. ( My mom used to say that to us all the time when we were kids).
My mom said that shit to me too, while she was beating my ass relentlessly with a belt to the point of her being to tired to swing anymore! Lmfao

I could never be a judge- I would tell this bitch she needs to stop crying or I would give her something to really cry about. ( My mom used to say that to us all the time when we were kids)

A good friend of my Dad's was a judge. He was sentencing a 19-year-old miscreant for a murder and when he announced a life sentence, the guy fainted and hit the ground. The judge's response was "Stand him back up, bailiff... I'm not done with him."

So the breeder of the bunch is allowed to be release from jail and afforded compassion that she did not offer that little boy.
Ugh gross. Whoever the idiot(s) is that keeps knocking her up should be charged with something as well.
Post automatically merged:

Why do I get the feeling that their apartment smelled like old boiled hot dogs?

A woman from New Jersey has admitted to scalding a 3-year-old child in her care.

Patricia Buchan, 29, of Newark, told a courtroom that she poured a pot of boiling water on the boy in December of 2018.

She said the child urinated on the floor, so she told him to take off his clothes, get in the tub and that is when she poured the boiling water on the child's lower body, resulting in 2nd-degree burns.

"This child lived his first three years in a house of horrors,'' Assistant Prosecutor Michael Morris said Friday. "Today's plea resolves the case without the ordeal of the children having to testify."

Officials were alerted to the abuse by Newark public preschool officials.

The boy and five other children lived in the home, including four of Buchan's biological children, ranging in age from 1 to 7. She was also pregnant at the time of the incident with her 5th child.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, Buchan faces up to five years in prison.

I wish part of the plea was tubal ligation and terminating the rights to her biological kids.

Natacha Smith, the mother, needs to go to jail and to lose her rights to the child as well.

Have been looking for an update on the child and have been unsuccessful.

I can only hope that he has been placed with a family that understands going to the bathroom, bathing and hygiene will likely be an issue for this boy as he grows.

There is no way to rehabilitate or reunify this child with his biological mother.

The Newark woman who admitted to pouring scalding hot water on a 3-year-old in an apartment that has been described as a “house of horrors” by prosecutors received the harshest prison term possible on Friday.

Patricia Buchan, 29, was sentenced to five years in prison during a hearing in Superior Court of Essex County.

Buchan shook her head and rolled her eyes at one point while the prosecutor described the crime. Others who were sitting in the court gallery for unrelated cases began to sob as they listened to the prosecutor describe what happened.

Buchan told the Superior Court Judge Verna Leath that she stopped taking her medication when she poured the water on the boy because she thought her mental health issue was under control. She did not specify what mental health she was prescribed medication.

She also asked the judge to not send her to prison or else her five children, who are currently in the care of the state, would be put up for adoption.

"I just don’t want my kids punished for a mistake that I made,” said Buchan, who studied criminal justice in college and went on to work in health care. "Them being adopted -- my kids aren’t together. They’re split apart right now.”

Buchan’s mom and aunt vouched for their relative before she was sentenced.

“She is a great mother to her...five kids,” said Buchan’s mom. “She’d never hurt any of them. If she gets taken away from those kids, it’s going to harm them. It’s going to kill them."

The 3-year-old victim is currently being taken care of by his aunt, who said during Buchan’s sentencing that the boy is receiving counseling but is still affected by what happened.

"He constantly lives in fear,” the aunt said. “If you say [Buchan’s] name, he automatically gets nervous and says, ‘Oh my -- auntie, does she know where I live? She’s not gonna come here and get me, is she?’”
1575722454787.png

Last edited:
Although I hope her children are not hurt or injured while in care - I want this woman to worry and be filled with dread that someone will do the same to her children as she did to that poor child.

If they would let me I would give this bitch a bleach bath with a brillo pad.

Back